Turn On or Off Precise Location Option in Twitter on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn on and off the option to show your precise location in a tweet in Twitter on the HTC One M8.
- 3It is one of these icons that we will need in order to access the Applications Folder. To do that, we need the icon in the middle that is a grid made up of white dots. Press down on this icon.Once the phone has been unlocked, you will see the home screen, and at the bottom, you will see a few icons.
- 5You can see that there is the "Twitter" icon, which is a blue background with a white bird on top. Underneath, it says the word "Twitter". The "Twitter" icon could be in any position in the "Apps" folder. Once it has been found, press down on it to enter the application.We now need to find the "Twitter" application.
- 6First, we need to create a new tweet by pressing down on the icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. It is a gray quill pen in a gray box. This will allow us to create a new tweet.In this video tutorial, we want to show you how to turn on and off the option to show your precise location in a tweet.
- 9For example, it says "Georgia", which is the country, and it's a very big country. Therefore, we can show our precise location, such as the city or district. This could depend on our exact location. A more well known location, such as a big city, might have more map data than less known rural locations.The suggestions are quite broad.
- 13If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave the in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on or off option to show the precise location in Twitter on the HTC One M8.