Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 10
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Eng, ishe
Hi! You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 computers.
This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 computers. Thank you for watching VisiHow! If you have any other comments or questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Video: Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 10
Questions and Answers
I can't switch on Bluetooth on my laptop?
I've got a Vaio NW15G with Windows 10 64 and my Bluetooth is permanently off, how can I change it? I tried your indications but it did not work. I have tried: I did restore, disabled and enabled Bluetooth. I think it was caused by: I have no idea
- 2Reboot your PC.
- 4Reboot your PC.
- 6Press "Enter". Find any conflicting network Bluetooth or network drivers and remove or disable them. The conflicting drivers may have exclamation mark.Press the Windows key and type "Device Manager".
- 7Turn your laptop off.
- 8Remove the power cable and battery for five minutes.
- 9See if that fixes the Bluetooth problem.Turn your laptop on.
- 10If it did not help, install an older Bluetooth driver by going to http://www.sony.com.au/support/product/VGN-NW15G.
- 11Click "Downloads".
- 12Select Windows 7 64-bit (even though you have 10) and "OS Upgrade / Downgrade" in drop-down menus.
- 13Scroll down to "To install Bluetooth driver 220.127.116.1100.0908210" and click "Download" next to it.
- 14Install the driver.
- 15Reboot your computer.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Lukward Thomason