Treat a Girlfriend That Does Not Show Interest in a Relationship
Edited by Donna, Eng, Maria Quinney
Why A Girl Loses Interest In Her Boyfriend
Every love relationship situation is unique and has its specific set of circumstances, but in general, most women stop showing interest in their men because:
- She feels that you are not well groomed enough to be with her
- You turn off because you speak to her in a negative, sarcastic or pessimistic way
- She feels that you make fun of her or criticize her too much
- She feels that you are taking her for granted because you do not keep your promises or show up on time
- You are being too needy or clingy and she is feeling smothered or like you are obsessed with her
- She's cheating on you because you cheated on her or simply because she is lonely
- She is creating distance emotionally between you on purpose, so she can go out with someone else
- You have made her very angry and she just wants to get away from you, quietly, without a lot of conflicts
- She feels that she cannot build a future with you because you are too poor or untrustworthy in some way
- She loves you for your body only and has only wanted to have casual sex with you all along
- You have an addiction or behavior that she cannot deal with like alcoholism, watching pornography or gambling
How to Get Her To Show Interest In You Again
If your girlfriend is no longer showing interest in your relationship, then you need to take the following measures to prevent this situation from leading to a breakup.
- 1Ask yourself what it is that you are bringing to the table in this relationship. This means that you will sit down and make a list, with a pen and a piece of paper, of exactly what it is that you have to offer this woman. If there is only sex on the list, then that is probably not enough to keep any woman in a relationship for long. Most woman want a man that can bring them money, trips, a promise of a baby or a future or something to look forward to in life, or they will drop you.Advertisement
- 2Get the male version of a makeover and be sure to keep up your grooming and hygiene every day. Dress every day as if it was going to be your first date and make sure you are showered, shaved and clean. Be sure to brush your teeth and make sure that your nails are trimmed. Even if you have let yourself go for a few months in front of you, cleaning up your act may impress her and get her interested in you again.Advertisement
- 3Develop a positive, upbeat attitude about life and drop the sarcasm, negativity, and pessimism. Many women find it unbearable to be around a man who has developed such an existential view of life that they limit all possibilities in the relationship.
- 4Start complimenting her instead of criticizing her. Men who are smarmy and constantly critical of women come off as insecure and threatening to most women. One rule to follow might be: "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all." Instead, compliment her at every turn and encourage her if she tells you about her dreams or ambitions.
- 5Start showing her that you value her by being precise with your words and agreements and don't ever stand her up or let her down. Women who feel like they are being taken for granted are the ones who are stood up, or at home waiting for a text or call from you that was supposed to come from you hours ago. Respect the fact that her time is as valuable as yours.
- 6Show her that you are sentimental about your good times together by sending her picture of the two of you together. Posting pictures of the two of you on social media can also soften her heart and renew her interest in you. This is because if she sees that you have a vested emotional interest in the relationship, she might begin to think about all that she has to lose if she loses you.
- 7Let her have enough space to thrive without smothering her with your needs. Sometimes a woman begins to create distance between the two of you because she feels that you are needy, clingy or controlling. Instead of panicking as you feel her withdrawing from you, give her a couple of days before contacting you again, and when you do, be sure to be confident, calm and considerate of her emotional needs.
- 8If she says she doesn't have time or you then don't beg to see her, but make a big deal of what a good time you are having without her. Go out and have fun and do the things that she would like to do with other people. Make sure that she knows about this by posting pictures on social media.
- 9If you know that she is creating distance between you because have deeply upset her in some way then you need to start things off with an apology and a heart-to-heart talk as fast as possible. There can be many different reasons why a woman may be really angry with you and you need to communicate with her so she can understand that you are very sorry for what you have done and that you would like to have a second chance with her. Be aware that if you have broken the trust bond between the two of you in a severe way, such as cheat on her, it may be very difficult for you to ever to regain her trust in you back again. The longer you leave this matter, the more her resentment and anger is going to fester, and the longer it will take for this matter to resolve itself.
- 10If she tries to create distance between you by starting a fight, retaliate by kissing her and initiating a love making session. The adrenalin that she feels while fighting with you is similar to a sexual feeling, so you can divert her plan to create a big difference with you by drawing her closer instead. Usually this will diffuse any anger between you.
- 11Send her flowers and buy her gifts. Most women respond well to any sort of pampering and will forgive all sorts of transgressions if she sees that you are willing to make up for it by spending some money on you.
- 12Sit down with her and have a talk about your future together. Make sure that you have a real plan and that it is one that would greatly interest her. An offer to buy a house, or marriage, go on a holiday or have a baby with her are all good promises to make to a woman who is thinking of ditching you. This type of offer greatly appeases a woman who feels that you are wasting her time and are not interested in building a secure, happy future with her.
- 13As a last ditch attempt to try and save the relationship, make her jealous by flirting with another woman. Be very aware that this tact could backfire horribly. If she sees you with another woman she could be relieved, or she could become even angrier and never talk to you again. However, if she was just acting out and still has feelings for you, she will become jealous and make an effort to get you back.
Tips and Tricks
- Before you decide that a woman belongs to you or come to the conclusion that is cheating on you make sure you actually were in a relationship with her that was agreed to by both parties in the first place
- If a woman is cheating on you, you need to ask if it was triggered by an episode of you flirting with someone else or cheating on her, as that is usually the cause
- All you can do is court a woman who is thinking of ending a relationship because you can't force someone to love you when they have lost all interest
- It is best to let a woman who is telling you outright that she has no interest in you go, so you can both find more emotionally satisfying relationships.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng, Donna