Translate Photos and Images in the Google Translate App on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today we are going to teach you how to translate photos using Google Translate and your iPhone 6.
- 1This is done by pressing the lock screen button. The lock screen button is on the right side of your phone. My thumb is now touching it. I am going to press that one time with my thumb. This will open my phone to the lock screen.To start with, we are going to need to unlock our phone.Advertisement
- 4Once I press the Home button with my thumb, I will then be taken to the main screen of my phone where I have already installed Google Translate. Should you need help or assistance with Google Translate, you will find everything you need in this tutorial or one of the other tutorials. For now, we are going to focus on photos though. To do that we need to start by opening Google translate. Let's give the icon a quick press.However, I am going to press with my thumb.
- 10Photos are quite often just tutorials type thing or if you are one of those Facebook-stalkers types maybe trying to figure out if the picture behind the girl has hidden meaning. That is not really my thing though.Some of you may wonder why I started out this way and the real reason for that is that the vast majority of people attempting to learn or use a foreign language often so either through handwriting or voice.
- 11Well, the same applies to Russian or any of the other languages that I, at least, in part speak. I may understand the language, but I also miss the odds and flow - or again, the nuances of a conversation or a particular bit of speech.Unlike you, say a photo, for instance, to translate an air bag sign or to quickly grasp the nuances of Spanish language, which I may not usually understand.
- 14The photos are going to tell me that I need to point my camera at the text. So I am going take this operation manual and just going to move behind here and there we go. Now I do not know if you can see this but this is a real time photo translation that to me is one of the impressive things I have ever seen.This is going to open up.
- 35I had to pick them up separately. If I had this wonderful tool in time, I would not have needed purchase the separate documentation or materials to be able to utilize the full functionality of my camera. I, instead, could use the cool Google Camera button.Well, I just showed you the operations manual for a camera that I purchase outside of the United stated it did not come with English instructions.
- 44Hopefully, you are impress with the results as am I and you can see how wonderful and incredible with application really is. I hope you have a great day. I hope you enjoy our tutorials here in VisiHow. I hope I am generally, truly helpful to you and you learn something new today.This concludes our tutorial on translating photos.
- 45Do not forget to look at the rest of our videos here. We are going to show you how to clear your translations histories and reset your favorite and we also going to show you how to learn to speak a foreign language using Google translate. Have a good day!Have a great day and we will see you soon.
Video: Translate Photos and Images in the Google Translate App on iPhone 6
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Leomar Umpad, Grimm