Transfer Multimedia to and from Samsung Galaxy with MAC
Edited by Timbuktu
Do you have a lot of multimedia on your MAC and you want to transfer it on your Samsung Galaxy? It is easy and it works the same way as the other device that you hook and connect into your MAC, if you have a Windows computer the process in transferring is the same you just need the right application.
- 1First you need to have a USB cable which is the one that came with your Samsung Galaxy or a USB device that is compatible with your Samsung, some USB connector even if they fit to both ends of your mobile and computer if it is not compatible it will not work so you have to make sure that you use the required USB connector and for 100% success the one that came with your device or the one that is for your device.
- 2You have to make sure that you have Samsung Kies installed in your MAC, if you do not have this yet you can download this from Samsung Website, all you have to do is go to the official site of Samsung and then go to Support and then select the model which is Samsung Galaxy, then go to Software then you should see an available download choose the Samsung Kies for MAC.
- 3Then when you all have those ready, your USB connector and Samsung Kies, connect the USB connector on your Samsung Galaxy then to your MAC, if Samsung Kies did not open automatically, double click on it from your MAC desktop.
- 4There will be an onscreen instruction or help if you want a tutorial step by step on using Samsung Kies, although when you see or open the application you will see that it is the same as other application, all you have to do is click on Sync and then you can sync the options that you want like music, video, photos, etc.
- 5You can also use Samsung Kies for transferring contacts.
- 6This works vice versa , you can transfer multimedia and or files from your Samsung to your MAC and from MAC to Samsung.