Transfer Files from Samsung Galaxy Tab to PC and Vice Versa
Edited by Melsan, Eng, Lynn, Christine dela Cruz and 4 others
Having problems on how to save your documents from your Tablet to your computer and vice versa? This tutorial will help you understand the process on how to transfer files. It will teach you how to do wireless and wired with USB transfers to your Tablet or computer.
- 1 Transferring files/data via USB cord to your computer and to your Tablet
- 2 Transferring files via WiFi
- 3 Alternate way to transfer files using Samsung PC Suite (Kies)
- 4 Common Factors that Cause Errors When Transferring Files from Samsung Galaxy S3 to PC
- 5 Questions and Answer
- 6 Questions and Answers
- 7 Comments
Transferring files/data via USB cord to your computer and to your Tablet
Things to have
- 1USB cord for your Tablet
- 2Your Tablet
- 3Your Computer
- 1Prepare the USB cord and connect the first end to your Tablet.
- 2Now click on "Development".On your Tablet, go to "Applications", then tap on "Settings and applications".
- 3You may download it as well at www.samsung.com.Insert the CD that came in the package with your mobile phone and run it on your computer to install Android USB Drivers for computers.
- 4Open the folder and extract the file to run the executable file.
- 5After doing step four, connect the other end of the USB cord to your computer, it should be detected after you follow step three.
- 6Click on "Start" and then click on "My computer" or "Computer" to open and look for the attached device.
- 7drive, or any other name that you have named it. You may open this document page, then copy all files from your Android and transfer it to your computer's documents, or you could copy your documents from the computer going to your Tablet to transfer.Look for the Removable E:
Transferring files via WiFi
This is the easiest way to transfer files from Tablet to phone or phone to Tablet. But you may need to download an application first before you can start transferring files via wireless so that your computer and the device will sync up.