Tie a Scarf in Different Ways
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, Lynn, Alma, Eng and 1 other
A scarf can be a good addition to your outfit. Besides letting them hang over our shoulders or wrapping them around our necks, there are a number of creative ways to tie a scarf that adds a unique and trendy look to your outfit. This piece of cloth can make help you create update even an old dress, shirt or any other clothing that needs a little color burst.
The Many Looks of a Scarf
- 6Loop and Tuck Scarf Knot. This knot fits well with chunky scarves. Take the scarf and look for the middle. Place it in front of your neck and leave the ends resting against your back. Crisscross the ends and bring them around the front. Tuck the ends of the scarf creating a loop placed around your neck. Pull the knot down so you will feel comfortable.
How to Choose the Right Scarf
A scarf is usually wrapped or worn around the neck and this may highlight some parts of the body, like the face and the bust. It is very important that you choose a scarf that flatters your body type.
- 1Choose Scarves in Neutral Colors. Neutral colors are the safest when buying scarves. This is because you can pair them with any other colors.Advertisement
- 2Splash of Color. If you're someone who predominantly wears black, or solid neutral tones, choose a scarf that will add a nice splash of color.
- 3Check the Material. When buying a scarf, be sure that you choose one with the right material. Wool, cotton and chiffon are some of the recommended fabrics.
- 4Be Careful with the Prints. When you decide to wear a scarf over a dress, be mindful with the prints on the fabric - no mismatching allowed. Printed scarves will not match with a dress with a different print.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Accessories, Scarfs, Purses & Jewelry
Recent edits by: Eng, Alma, Lynn