Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, shriya and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to take a video on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.
This concludes the tutorial on how to take a video on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000
Questions and Answers
Hi! I want to record a 60-minute video, but there is a problem: the phone is recording only 5 minutes. Why?
Hi! I want to record a 60-minute video, but there is a problem: the phone is recording only 5 minutes. Please help me. How can I record a longer video?
You will need to lower the video camera resolution. Do not forget that you need enough space on your microSD card to store the video.
- 1Ensure that you have the microSD card and it has enough space.
- 2Open the Camera application.
- 3Press the menu button or tap on the cog icon.
- 4Tap on the icon with three dots.
- 5Tap on "Storage location". Set the default media location to your microSD.
- 6Tap on the video-camera icon.
- 7Tap on "Video quality" and select a lower resolution. You are ready to take longer videos now.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, shriya, Eng