Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Dougie, Eng, khaye and 2 others
- 1 Samsung's most powerful for 2014 has arrived! Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with one of the most powerful processor, camera and health features. We have all the tutorials, instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your phone on this Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5.
- 2 Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5
- 3 Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5 using Hand Gestures
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
Samsung's most powerful for 2014 has arrived! Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with one of the most powerful processor, camera and health features. We have all the tutorials, instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your phone on this Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5.
There may be a time when you need to share your screen to other people. There are instructions or questions that can be more detailed through a screen capture. You can capture screenshots of your Galaxy S5's display screen and save it as a picture. You can then access these screenshots on your phone's gallery under the Screenshots folder.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5
To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S5, follow these procedures:
- 2You will notice that a quick white blink will appear on the four borders of your phone's screen. If your phone is not set to silent, the phone will emit a sound indicating a screenshot.When you are ready to capture, simultaneously press and hold on the Home key and the Power key and wait for the phone to take a screenshot.
- When trying to capture a specific scene of a video that you are playing, it would be best to pause the video before taking the screenshot.
- 3Use the Notifications Panel on Samsung Galaxy S5 Pull down the Notification Panel by doing a swiping motion from the top-most part of your phone's screen to the lower part of it.You can check the Notification Panel indicating that the screenshot has been made.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5 using Hand Gestures
If you are the type of constantly captures screenshot, using a specific hand gesture, instead of wearing your buttons down, will help you save your buttons' useful lives. To use "Palm swipe to capture" feature on Samsung Galaxy S5, follow these procedures:
Enabling Palm Swipe to Capture feature on Galaxy S5
Taking a screenshot using your palm on Samsung Galaxy S5
Once you have enabled "Palm swipe to capture", you can now take screenshots by using your palm to do that:
- 2You will notice that a quick white blink will appear on the four borders of your phone's screen. If your phone is not set to silent, the phone will emit a sound indicating a screenshot.When you are ready to capture, place your hand sideways on the left or right end of the screen and sweep it across the opposite side.
Questions and Answers
I am taking a screenshot with a scrolling window on Android.
Hi there! I am trying to take a screenshot of a really long page on my Android phone. How do I capture the scrolling page in one screenshot? Thanks!
You can use Stitch & Share where you take several screenshots as you scroll down, and they get attached to each other. Make sure that the next image overlaps the previous one (keep the previous content on the new screen).
You can also use Panoramic Screenshot, which requires the top and bottom part of the screen to be the same for a successful attempt to append images to each other.
On some Samsung devices, you can stitch screens with built-in features.
- 1Open the page that you want to save as a long picture.
- 2Take out S Pen.
- 3Launch Air Command.
- 4The screenshot will be taken.Select "Screen write".
- 5Select "Scroll Capture" in the bottom-left corner.
- 6Continue capturing the screenshots.Select "Capture more".
- 7Select "Done" when you have reached the bottom of the long scrolling screen.
- 8Select "Save in Gallery".
How can I quiet the screenshot action on Samsung Galaxy S5 phone?
How can I turn off the sound associated with screen capture on my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone without turning off all sounds on my phone? I don't want to turn off all the sounds on my phone, just that annoying screen capture sound. I have already turned off my camera sound. I have tried: I've looked over the internet (which told me how to turn of the master sound control on my phone), gone to my sound system controls (nothing for the the capture feature). I think it was caused by: I think there is a setting for this, but I can't, for the life of me, find it. I'm sure I had this set to silent before. *sigh*
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: VisiHow, khaye, Eng