Take Dual Shot In Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Leomar Umpad, Lynn and 4 others
When the Samsung Galaxy S4 arrived, it was Samsung's latest big thing. It showed up with a lot of awesome, new features. People really like Samsung, not only because of their inventions but also because they give their users something new in their flagship devices, unlike Apple. On the other end of the spectrum, Nokia offers something new in every model, and the Moto X can give you just about everything that a smartphone can offer. Nevertheless, in this article, we're talking about the Samsung Galaxy S4. In this article, you will learn how to;
- 1 Use Dual Shot Option on the Galaxy S4 Camera
- 2 Switch Main And Secondary Cameras
- 3 Resize the Smaller Picture
- 4 Things To Note About Dual Shot
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
Use Dual Shot Option on the Galaxy S4 Camera
You just need just one thing: A Samsung Galaxy S4, without any custom ROM.
Switch to Dual Shot Mode and Take Dual pictures Using Galaxy S4
To start using "Dual Shot" on your Samsung Galaxy S4's camera, you need to switch to "Dual Shot Mode" first. Follow these steps to enable "Dual Shot Mode" on your device:
- 1Get to your Galaxy S4's Home screen by either pressing on the Home button once or tapping on the Back key a few times.Advertisement
- 4You will now be taken to the camera app, which you can use to take photos.
- 7You are done with switching on Dual Shot and taking dual photos using your Galaxy S4.
- Note: Your phone will require you to be on Automatic mode before switching to Dual mode. To switch to Automatic mode, tap on the "Mode" button to switch modes and tap on the "Automatic" button on the upper-right part of the screen to get back to Automatic mode.
Switch Main And Secondary Cameras
To define, the main camera captures the bigger picture while the secondary camera takes the smaller inner picture. By default, your "Back Camera" is the main camera and the "Front Camera" is the secondary. If you want to switch these cameras from main to secondary, then follow these steps:
- 1Get to your Galaxy S4's Home screen by either pressing on the "Home" button once or tapping on the "Back" key a few times.Advertisement
- 5Tap the "Dual" button on the top to enable Dual Mode and preview the picture.
- 7You will now see that the previous inner picture has now become the main picture, while the previous main picture is now smaller and is on the inside of the bigger one.
- 8You have now learned how to switch your main and secondary cameras.
Resize the Smaller Picture
If you think that the default picture size of the inlet photo is too big or too small, you can adjust its size to a maximum of about 1/6 of the bigger picture or a minimum of about 1/16 of the main photo. To resize your photo, follow these procedures:
- 1Get to your Galaxy S4's Home screen by either pressing on the Home button once or tapping on the Back key a few times.
Things To Note About Dual Shot
- Dual Shot photos are like standard Samsung Galaxy S4 photos. You can edit photos on your S4 using the same procedures as you do with normal photos.
- Dual Shot only works on automatic mode. Dual shot requires you to have the Automatic mode enabled on your phone to enable its use. You cannot tap on the Dual shot button if you are in any other modes, and you want to get to dual mode, you need to tap again the "Mode" button located on the lower-left part of your phone's screen and change the mode to Automatic by tapping on the "Automatic" button on the upper-right part of your phone's screen.
- Dual Shot may drain your battery faster than other shooting modes. Since you are using your front camera and back camera, battery usage when compared to single camera mode will be higher and will deplete your battery faster.
- You cannot resize the smaller picture once you have saved your photo. Make sure that you have resized it prior to taking the dual shot.
Questions and Answers
Once you have taken a dual shot picture...
Can you edit out the postage stamp picture so you just have the original big picture without the selfie??
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.