Sync an Outlook Email Account to Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Alone Zeesha and 12 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to sync an Outlook email account to a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Sync an Outlook Email Account to the Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 I don't see my previous emails in my inbox, how to see that?
- 3.2 Unable to log in my Outlook in phone?
- 3.3 My mobile is always out of work whenever I turn it to WiFi and the internet, all the app delete themselves like WhatsApp, Skype?
- 3.4 Suddenly I found the linked inbox in mobile and now its creating problem while refreshing or syncing for the mail updating?
- 3.5 How to copy contacts from Microsoft account to Google account?
- 4 Comments
- 7If you do not see this, and you only see add an account then that is what you need to do. You can either add an existing account or you can create a new account. If you have a Hotmail account, Outlook account, or even an Xbox account then you can add that.On the next screen, you will see Microsoft accounts with an email address underneath it if you already have an account setup.
- 10Tap on that to change it to download email from the last 3 days, 2 weeks, the last month, or anytime. So you have the option to import and download all of your emails, the complete bulk of emails from your entire history. You can download them if you need to. If you don't you might just want to download the last few from the last few days.We have the option just above that to download email from the last 7 days.
- 20Would you like your phone to vibrate? I think we'd all like that, so select that by clicking on the check box. That means you will just have a little bit more options to hear your phone if you receive an email. No longer to miss or to not notice an important email has arrived in your inbox. So now we want to cover all the bases and make sure that you are aware of it.Next, we have a vibrate option.
- 23If you have another form of email account, you are going to need to sync that individually using an individual program, and we'll have videos about them in the section of this website. So you can search for them, and hopefully, they can help you out. If you have any other questions or suggestions, you can leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.So this concludes our tutorial on how to sync an Outlook email account to a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Sync an Outlook Email Account to the Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I don't see my previous emails in my inbox, how to see that?
Lumia 535, I don't see my previous emails in my inbox, how to see that
Please follow the tutorial and select the appropriate option in step 10 to synchronize your past email messages with your Lumia 535. You can set Lumia up to import email messages for any period of time. Alternatively, just perform the following: tap on "settings", tap on "email + account", tap on the account. tap the email update frequency, and tap on the timespan for imported messages. The last step is important for you to get all of the old messages.
Unable to log in my Outlook in phone?
Unable to log in my Outlook in the phone. I have tried: Enter password. I think it was caused by: Yes
- 1You will be prompted to verify with a code sent to your mobile device. Make sure it is current in your account settings before sending the code.Login into the Security Page for Outlook.
- 2Check the Two Step Verification section. This would prevent you from signing in on a mobile device if it is enabled.Once you input the code, the settings will appear.
- 3You should also setup your mobile phone as a trusted device in the security options.Reboot your phone to start a sync with Outlook and then log in to the account.
My mobile is always out of work whenever I turn it to WiFi and the internet, all the app delete themselves like WhatsApp, Skype?
Whenever I turn my Lumia 535 on the internet, all apps delete itself. I have tried: Nothing, asking for help. I think it was caused by: Due to my illiteracy
Are you choosing a path to install all apps to SD card? This will occur on phones when users do this because the SDcard they have/the app is not setup to work that way. Check your WiFi settings and then your application manager settings. If you have the apps set to just open when on mobile data this can happen. For WiFi, settings like Keep WiFi ON during sleep can cause an interference. If the problem persists then hard reset the Nokia Lumia 535.
Regarding the unlink inbox and I need solutions on how I operate only Google mail on my phone. I have tried: I have tried to uninstall other accounts like Microsoft but it is not happening. I think it was caused by: I think it happened because of button touched sometimes wrongly.
Completely uninstall both apps/email accounts. Then log in on the PC to the accounts and reset all of your settings. Start from fresh to see if the syncing gets corrected. If not then you will just have to use two separate apps for the email accounts. I had the same issue where I would add both accounts to the main email yet one or the other would randomly stop working. Finally, I just downloaded their apps and have had no issues. Sometimes there can be server errors when they conflict with the other email.
How to copy contacts from Microsoft account to Google account?
How to copy contacts from Microsoft account to Google account
- 2Choose More and then Import.On the left-hand side there is a menu.
- 3You will then put the Microsoft email account in a box and log in.
- 4Once you have done all the agree checkpoints, the account contacts will merge.
- 5You will see a notice of duplication if a contact is already in your Google Account.
- 6Keep in mind that if you are importing a large number of contact the sync can take up to 24 hours.Sync the Google Account on your phone once you have finished the process.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria Quinney, Souparna Hui