Sync Microsoft Outlook 2010 Contacts to My Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Daniel, Eng, Dougie
Do you still have contacts in your Microsoft Outlook 2010 version on your PC or Laptop and are you having a hard time dealing with it to get all those contacts be sync in to your Samsung Galaxy S5 phone? Stop searching on the internet as you found your solution here, on how you can sync those on your mobile phone. Whether if you have those contacts for personal or business, then this is the right time for you to sync them all at once and not one by one. These are very easy steps that you can take in order for you to have them on the Samsung Galaxy S5
This process can take 2 to 5 minutes of your time. The process would be exporting the contacts to a CSV file then going to your Gmail account then to your Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone. You may refer below on how to.
- 1Go to your computer from where you have the contacts to a "Microsoft Outlook" then launch program on your computer.
- 2Once you have the Outlook up on your computer, look at the left hand side of the screen and click on the portion for "FILE"
- 3Leave it as default and do not select anyOn the Drop down menu on screen, you will see there some options and click on the "Import and Export" then click next.
- 4Then click next to continueOn the next selection, select the "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" from the options.
- 5You can saved that in your desktop or to any of your folders in the computer then hit next again then click the finish once it is done saving your contacts to your computer.Select the contacts that you wanted to export then hit Next to continue again then browse for the location where you want to save the CSV file.
- 6Open up any of your browser then go to your email address website, like Gmail.com (Lets just use Gmail as an example) and any other. Log in to your account if you are not currently logged in.Close the Outlook that you opened and some others as well.
- 7On your web based email, on the left hand side, you will see there a portion that would say "Gmail" then and click it and click on the "Contacts"
- 8Remember the CSV file and wait for all the contacts be visible on your web based email addressOnce you have the contacts, you will then see the list of contacts you have in the web based of your email then you will find there the more right on top of the contact list then click on the portion for the import and select the file that you saved in the computer.
- 9Once you are done with the web based for syncing the contact emails to your email from Outlook, go to your Samsung Galaxy S5 phone then tap the "Apps or Applications:
- 10Now, look for the Settings and tap to launch it then scroll down and look for the Accounts
- 11Once you have found the accounts, then tap the Google and tap your Google account (Gmail Email)
- 12Once you have the account selected on the phone, tap the portion for the menu and tap the portion that says "Sync Now" then wait till it is done syncing
- 13To check the contacts that you have synced from your email just press the home button then go back to your contacts then check the list and you will see all of the contacts from your Outlook.
Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5 For all other Samsung Topics
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Daniel