Switch Camera Mode to Video Mode on IOS 7
Edited by Jefrey Matias, Joely, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
If you have any device that runs on iOS and you've recently upgraded to the new iOS which is iOS 7 then you might notice that there are some changes to the native applications installed. The camera app is one of them. This guide will show you how to switch your Camera to Video mode.
- 1Open the Camera Application. Just go to the Application menu to access the CameraAdvertisement
- 4Now you are able to switch to video mode. You can notice that the white circle that is used to capture picture will turn red meaning you are ready for recording your videos.
Things to Note About Automatic Updates
- 1It can save you a lot of time. You do not need to constantly check for updates that you need to run. It will just automatically update your apps as long as you have internet connection.Advertisement
- 2It will allow you to be able to constantly use updated apps, without you spending time to update them by yourself. Apps constantly evolve and they do develop some great functionality over time. You would not want to miss those just because you don't have time to update.
- 3Automatic updates are very advantageous. However, one disadvantage is that it can consume your battery during times when you don't want it to do so. For example, you are outside and you are running out of battery. If it happens that there are updates at that time, it may just automatically download those updates, which will help reduce the life of your battery.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- This only applies to iOS devices that are running on iOS 7
- This is only applicable to native camera applications. Other applications may have a different steps to switch from Camera to Video.