Spy on WhatsApp with mSpy for a Non-Jailbroken iPhone
Edited by Friday, VisiHow, Eng, Train Wreck and 1 other
Spying on WhatsApp for free with mSpy can be done from any Android or iOS mobile phone or tablet that supports WhatsApp. In the case of Android phones and tablets, you will need to have access to the phone or tablet. However, if it's rooted and you have access to the Google account associated with the phone or tablet, then you can sometimes remotely install it. With an iPhone or iPad, it's slightly different. In this case, you can either spy on WhatsApp without access to the target phone by using iCloud or install mSpy on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad. Of course that requires access to the device you would like to spy on. In terms of spying on WhatsApp, you don't need any information about the user's WhatsApp account. That's because mSpy does it all. The tutorial below will show you everything you need to know about how to spy on WhatsApp with mSpy for a non-jailbroken iPhone.
Installing mSpy on Your Phone or Tablet
To spy on WhatsApp with mSpy, you will need to have mSpy installed. For help with installing mSpy or to benefit from the free trials, please view any of the guides linked below.
- How to install mSpy on a rooted Android phone or tablet
- How to install mSpy on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad
- How to install mSpy for a non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
If you'd like to take advantage of the free seven-day trial of mSpy. You can also take advantage of an mSpy affiliate program with our guide on how to become an mSpy affiliate.
Spying on WhatsApp with mSpy
Once you have mSpy installed on a non-jailbroken iPhone you would like spy on, you will need to wait approximately 24 hours for mSpy to synchronize data with the target phone or tablet. In some cases, the process is much faster; however, you should not be surprised if it does take up to 24 hours. Once the data are synchronized, you will be able to view information on the WhatsApp chats and calls, as shown in the steps below.
- 3Note that in the screenshot below. we are only displaying activity for a non-jailbroken iPhone. Because of this, only web sites, text messages, WhatsApp, and calls are listed on the screen. If you're using a jailbroken iPhone or a rooted Android, you will have access to more data.After clicking on 'Dashboard', you will see an overview of phone activity.
- 11Note that the person does not need to have been awake or even to be actively online for messages to be received. We suggest not using the actual timestamp of a message to judge whether or not a person was online. Instead, you should click the message and view the chat log to make that determination.Finally, you have the 'Time' timestamp.
- 12Now that you understand the basics, please view the next section of this guide for more information on how to get detailed spy results from WhatsApp with mSpy.
Getting Detailed Spy Results for WhatsApp
Now that you know how to spy on WhatsApp, it's time to learn how to get into the real details. As you have learned in the section above, spying on WhatsApp is relatively easy. However, there is a wealth of information to be had if you spy carefully and thoroughly on WhatsApp chats. In the section below, we will explain how to do this.
- 6You now know how to use mSpy to spy on WhatsApp. To get more detailed spy results, including calls and logs of calls, you will need to install mSpy on a rooted or jailbroken device or update the WhatsApp back-up settings on the target device.Congratulations!
- Non-jailbroken iPhones do not show pictures or provide audio logs. This is because the information is synchronized through back-ups to the iCloud service. In order to view this information, you will need to change the WhatsApp backup settings. For help with changing the WhatsApp backup settings, please view our tutorials on how to use WhatsApp on an iPhone or on any of the Android phones or tablets we have covered, such as the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. You can also use a jailbroken iOS device to install WhatsApp on an iPad; a rooted Android device will show this information too.
- If you are not seeing information after 24 hours, please make sure that you contact the help and support staff of mSpy. They will inform you of any system delays or errors that may be occurring on their side. Please note that there are times when this does happen. This is especially true of periods when iOS is updated. In some cases, you may need to remove your iPhone from the mSpy dashboard. If you do this, ensure to follow our tutorial on how to add an iPhone back to the mSpy dashboard.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions | Software
Recent edits by: Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow