Edited by Eng, neonmoon, VisiHow, Maria Quinney and 1 other
Questions and Answers
Something is missing from my computer, what to do now?
After installing pcsx21.4.0. It is asking after click on that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. What to do now
This means that you need to download and install Windows updates and Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
- 1Download and install these two libraries:
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x64.exe (64-bit Windows);
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x86.exe (32-bit Windows).
- 2Now, press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- 3Type "updates" and press "Enter".
- 4Click "Check for updates".
- 5You will need to check-mark and install optional updates too.Install any found updates.
- 6Reboot your computer.
How do I place BIOS file in the root BIOS directory?
Where exactly is the root BIOS directory. how do I find the root BIOS directory
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, VisiHow, neonmoon