Signs He Is Thinking About You
Edited by Kathy McGraw
You turn and catch your guy giving you a look; his expression is soft, but his eyes are ablaze with such strong emotion that it makes you want to melt into his capable arms. What's he thinking about?
Sometimes it's easy to miss even the most obvious signs that your guy is totally smitten with you and is thinking about you all the time. Even before he says a word about how he feels about you, his actions will tell you everything you need to know. Here are 30 signs that he is thinking about you.
- 1You hear the text tone chime, and you look at your phone. There's another message from your guy; you smile as you read his message. He always knows what to say to lift your spirits.He sends you cute little texts throughout the day.
- 2You hear him call your name and look up. He's standing before you offering you the bag of Cheetos that you told him this morning that you were craving. He drops it in your lap as he leans over to kiss your forehead. You smile at him and think: where did I find such a sweet guy?He brings you little things he knows you'd like.
- 3You've just come in from a day of shopping and gossip with your squad of girlfriends, and now he wants the blow-by-blow. Is Sally over Merle yet? How is Pam's knee? Did you find the shirt you were looking for?He asks you about what's happening in your circle of friends.
- 4He'll point to a road sign and say "Hey, remember that time that we" and even if you don't remember, you humor him and tell him that you do because you think it's so cute that he sees you in everything around him.Everything reminds him of you.
- 5You are the first thing on his mind when he gets up and the last thing on his mind as he falls asleep. You are his touchstone.He texts you every morning when he wakes up and night just before he goes to sleep.
- 6Wherever he is, he will always find the time to send you a quick message, even if it's just to let you know that he misses you.He always sends you a message when he is out and about.
- 7His gifts are always personalized and show and an incredible amount of thoughtfulness.His gifts are the bomb.
- 8Whenever he is about to make a big decision in his life, he asks what you think he ought to do. Not only does he ask, he actually cares about what you think and shows it by carefully considering your advice.He asks for your opinion, and it matters to him.
- 9He respects you enough always to be as honest with you as he can. This doesn't mean he doesn't tell little white lies, but he never conceals the things that matter.He's honest with you.
- 10His friends are ready to schedule an intervention because whenever he is with them, all of his conversations revolve around you. He's addicted to you.He's always talking about you.
- 11He wants to share all of himself with you, and it's important to him to let you in on the things he enjoys.He'll look for ways to include you in his hobbies.
- 12You know all of his friends and family because he has included you in his life. He is telling you that he is ready for you to be a part of him for the long haul.You've met his friends and family.
- 13He wants you, friends and family, to like him, so he's on his best behavior when he meets them.He wants to make a good impression when you introduce him to your friends and family.
- 14He's comfortable waiting until you are ready and he lets you initiate it.He'll wait for you to initiate intimacy.
- 15He shows his care and concern about you by bringing you a drink from the kitchen or making your favorite snack before you settle down on the couch to watch Netflix together.Hes considerate.
- 16He clears space in his closet and gives you a drawer for your stuff at his apartment.He makes room for you at his place.
- 17He holds your hand when you are walking together or has his arm around your shoulder. When you sit together, your thighs are touching, and he will reach out to brush your hair away from your face.He finds any excuse to touch you.
- 18He's watching out for you to keep you safe from outside threats, but he also notices when you make bad choices that will harm you, and he gets mad at you about them.He's protective of you.
- 19You are in each other's spaces, melding into one, simpatico and connected.He leans in toward you when you are sitting close together.
- 20A huge body language cue that lets you know you're on his mind is that his feet and body are turned toward you when you are talking or sitting together.His feet and body are facing toward you.
- 21He sacrifices his time and his energy on your behalf. He does things that he may not want to do because he knows that you need them done or that they benefit you. For instance, he may not want to do it, but he'll install a garbage disposal under your sink, even though he hates the idea of getting a stream of water in the face.He makes sacrifices for you.
- 22When he's not working or out with his friends, he is with you. He doesn't want to be apart from you if he can help it.He's with you every chance he can get.
- 23After a long day of work, you come home to find that he's prepared your favorite foods and set the table for a nice romantic dinner.He cooks you dinner.
- 24He knows how much you love bubble e baths, so he gets one ready for you and calls you into the bathroom to surprise you with it, complete with a glass of champagne and a plate of chocolates set by the tub.He draws you a bath.
- 25It doesn't have to be a holiday, he does it just because he loves to make you smile.He gives you flowers or cute little gifts.
- 26Your jokes are atrocious, but he laughs at them anyway, just because it's you saying them.He laughs at all your jokes.
- 27You suck at cooking, but he eats whatever burned out husk you plate up for him, and he compliments you on it, too.He eats your wretched cooking without complaint.
- 28It doesn't matter that you've seen the Notebook a thousand times, he will sit and watch with you for the thousand and first time just to be with you and because he knows you like it.He sits through the sappiest chick flick with you just so he can spend time with you.
- 29It's either a picture of you, or it's a picture of the two of you together, mugging goofily for the camera.The lock screen on his phone has a picture of you on it.
- 30He can talk to you about anything, and you have conversations that last for hours and hours. Sometimes you end up debating who is better, Batman or Superman, or whether or not Goofy is a dog, it doesn't matter, he loves every second of it.He talks to you about weighty issues and silly stuff, too.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships