Sign into Microsoft Office 365 for Business or School
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, VisiHow
Welcome to VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to sign into a Microsoft Office 365 account for business, work, or school.
- 2Next, we need to enter https://login.microsoftonline.com into the web address field of the browser.
- 3We'll be taken to the Microsoft Office portal page, where we'll clearly see "Office 365" on top. We'll be given the option to sign in with our work or school account. Each of the input fields will initially appear as yellow on some browsers like Google Chrome. However, once we fill in our data, they'll become white. In this case, a work account is used.We press the "Enter" key on the keyboard.
- 10Once we click "Sign in", we'll be on the main Office portal page. To confirm that, we can check the web address field of the browser, where it should say "https://portal.office.com/Home". There are several places where we can go to from this page.To proceed, we click "Sign in".
- 22The administrator panel allows us to access quite a few different options, such as managing, editing, adding new users, deleting new users, and making otherwise relatively significant changes to our Microsoft account.Further, we can click "Admin" to access our administrator panel if we have the rights.
- 26Should we choose not to click any of the options on the master panel, we can click anywhere outside of it to close it.
This concludes the tutorial on how to log into Microsoft Office Online or Microsoft Office 365 for business, work, or school. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! We look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions in the section below. Hopefully, this tutorial has been helpful. Don't forget to check our other tutorials on how to access each of the functions that we've discussed in this tutorial.
Video: Sign into Microsoft Office 365 for Business or School
Questions and Answers
What do I type for the username?
I know to write my name but what do I write after it. I have tried: @kyschools.ktu.us
The mail server part (the text after "@") matches the one from the email address that you check. If you have not set up your Microsoft account, then use our tutorial on how to set it up.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Grimm