Share a YouTube Video from HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to share a YouTube video on an HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been activated, we will see the lock screen. To unlock the phone, swipe the screen upwards. Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen. At the bottom, we will see icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to use, as we need to open up the applications folder.Advertisement
- 4In this folder, we need to find the YouTube application. Ours is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. The YouTube icon is a big red button or screen with a white triangle inside. Underneath, it says the word "YouTube". Your YouTube application may be in a different position in this folder. Find it and press down on the icon to enter the application. In this video tutorial, we want to show how to share a YouTube video.
- 5Select a video. We are going to use the one at the top. "Themselves - This About The City Too". In order to share a video, we need to use the icon located on the right-hand side of the screen, shaped like three small gray dots in a vertical line. Every video on YouTube has this icon. It is the menu icon for that particular video. Press down on that icon. Then we will see a dropdown menu.
- 7We have a share menu now that we can scroll through. It is a very big menu containing all the different applications that we can use to share this video. We have Bluetooth, Direct Messages, Twitter, Google Drive, Facebook, Gmail, Mail, Messages, Tweet, Viber and any other applications that can be used. It is quite an extensive list of ways that we can share this video.
- 12This concludes our tutorial on how to share a YouTube video on an HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.
Video: Share a YouTube Video from HTC One M8
There is no user reviews.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Amanda, Thor