Share Your Samsung Galaxy S4's Screen View To Other Phones Using Group Play
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Graciela Franchesca Rosario, Eng and 2 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to Activate Group Sharing on Your Samsung Galaxy S4
- 3 What Else Group Play Can Do
- 4 Can You Share Screen With Other Galaxy Phones?
- 5 Tips and Warnings
- 6 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
How to Activate Group Sharing on Your Samsung Galaxy S4
You can share the view on your phone's screen to other people's screens by using Group Play. Group Play not only allows you to share your screen content with others, but it also enables you to interact with the content. Think of this as an application that allows you to extend your phone's screen to other people's phones so you can watch the same screen at the same time. You can interact with the content by touching your device's screen, and other people connected can see the activities. Group Play also allows you to share pictures, music files and play games with your friends.
To use Group Play, follow the procedures below:
- 6If you turn off mobile AP, the current session will stop, and you'll need to put the devices back-to-back to connect them. You can check on the option so you won't see the message again. Tap on the "OK" button when you are done.You will be shown a message telling you that your phone has been set as the mobile access point (AP).
- 8Whether you choose music, documents or games - each will have a corresponding list to choose from. Tap on the square beside the file to choose it as the file to play through Group Play. You can also tap on "Select All Options" to select all files.You will then be shown the list of the music files on your phone.
What Else Group Play Can Do
- Group Play enables the two phones to share music, documents, video and games across Ad hoc network, close range, and connected phones.
- Game and music sharing works with Galaxy S4 but it can also be applied to Galaxy S3s.
- The share screen is applied to multi-player gaming, and connect the sounds through the phone's speakers.
- You can play multi-player game poker.
- In the Group Play, the lead controller is able to manipulate which is to be shared, like the sound and volume.
- Group Play allows you to create a group and within the group you share, view and play with games, music, documents, etc.
- In Galaxy S3's All Share enables to share phone content across any "smart" devices.
Can You Share Screen With Other Galaxy Phones?
- 1You can share with Galaxy phones through AllSharePlus. It's a great way to show videos or photos on other Galaxy screens, without having to do downloading and uploading of these files on the other Galaxy devices. The AllSharePlay application can be downloaded online.Yes, you can share screen with other Galaxy phones, the same way you share your S4 screen with other smartphones.
- 2You can also connect your AllShare account to an external media storage locker like Dropbox for user-friendly and easy streaming over the web and automatic downloads.
- 3You can share, hear and view music, photos and documents using Groupcast. You have to be on the same WiFi network for the function to work. A pin code has to be set up in order to access the file. Once all Galaxy phones have entered the pin code, the file is ready for sharing. This is great for group projects or business meetings or conferences. After everything has been set up, you can begin using AllSharePlus for everything - all your file sharing and space saving requirements.Just like with other smartphones, Groupcast can be used to share data with other Galaxy phones.
Tips and Warnings
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Jonathan, Eng, Graciela Franchesca Rosario