Setup Driving Mode on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, DeleteQnA
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to setup the driving mode on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7If you are looking to cut down on distractions, you can turn off calls, texts or both and they can even text an automatic reply to the people trying to get in touch with you. So, what do you want to do? Do you want to ignore calls? Yes. Ignore texts? Yes. So swipe to select them.These are the options we have.
- 9It will only send replies to people in your contact list. If someone you do not have in your contacts tries to call you, that will not send them a reply but you will be aware of it and be able to call them back. Text replies to call? Yes and text replies to text? Yes.We can automatically text replies to incoming calls, texts or both.
- 10"Driving right now - I'll get back to you later. (Automatically sent from Driving Mode on my Windows Phone)". If we press in the box, we have the ability to edit it. We can write our own message. If you do not want to do that, just click away from the box. So you can change your message and write a message that you choose.So here is the message:
- 14Tap to pair. Make sure that this PIN matches the PIN that ORB displays. Not sure if this is going to connect because it is not necessarily setup for this function - the ORB function. Just to give you an example, this is what you will need to do in order to sync this with a Bluetooth in your car or in other areas. Or even if you are travelling or driving.ORB.
- 17As we do not have a car here, we cannot show you exactly how to do that but we can give you an idea of what you need to do for the steps that I have shown you. Then, when it comes to adding a Bluetooth device, you will need to sync this phone with the Bluetooth in the car. This concludes our tutorial on how to activate Driving mode in a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the section below. You have been watching VisiHow, goodbye.What we have here is the options to sync this device with Bluetooth.
Video: Setup Driving Mode on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Sid Bedekar, Thor