Set or Delete an Alarm on the Galaxy Gear S2
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, PichPT, DeleteQnA
One of the great things about the Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 is the ability to set alarms. While these alarms do not have sound, they do vibrate. In fact you can set several different types of vibration for the alarms. Having thoroughly tested these alarms, it's also worth noting that the slight vibration on your wrist is a very effective way of quietly waking up. If you have small children or a spouse you don't want to wake up, the Gear S2 watch alarm is probably the best possible method you could use to wake yourself up in the morning. Read on for our instructions on how to set an alarm on your Galaxy Gear S2.
Set Alarms on the Galaxy Gear S2
- 1Press the home button at the bottom right side of your Gear once to unlock the watch.Advertisement
- 2Press the home key again to access the applications menu.Advertisement
- 3Tap once on the alarm icon located in the 2 o'clock position on the watch.
- 4Tap the plus sign on the alarm clock in the middle of the watch face to add an alarm.
- 5If you instead already have an alarm, and wish to add another alarm, you will instead tap 'Add' to add another alarm.
- 6Now you will rotate the watch bezel to change the hours.
- 7From there, tap on minutes to change the minutes section, and once again rotate the watch bezel.
- 8If you are on a 12 hour time setting then, you will want to tap and rotate the watch bezel to select between AM and PM.
- 9So 11 AM will be 1100, and 11 PM will be 2300.If you are on a 24 hour timeclock, then simply make sure you set the correct time.
- 10Tap once on 'Next' at the bottom of the watch to continue.
- 11Simply tap a day to add it, or tap to remove it.Now you can select the day or days you would like the alarm to occur on.
- 12When you are finished, select 'Save' to save your new alarm.
- 13When the alarm goes off you will need to press and hold the red 'X', and sliding to the right of the watch to turn it off.
- 14If you want to snooze the alarm, press and hold the yellow 'zZ', and slide to the left.
- 15Congratulations you have successfully set on your Galaxy Gear S2 smart watch.
Delete Alarms on the Galaxy Gear S2
- 1Press the home button one time to unlock the watch.
- 2Press the home button a second time to open up the applications menu.
- 3Tap one time on the alarm icon in the upper right side.
- 4Once you have tapped on the alarm icon in the upper right side, you will see a list of alarms.
- 5The alarm image will change and show a checkbox over top of it.Touch and hold the alarm that you would like to delete.
- 6You will see the option at the bottom of the watch to delete the alarm.
- 7Tap once on 'Delete', and the alarm will be deleted.
- 8You have successfully deleted an alarm on your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2.Congratulations!
- 9Simply repeat the steps in this guide to set or delete more alarms.Now you may add another alarm, or delete another alarm in the event you have more than one alarm set.
Tips and Suggestions
- If you are a very heavy sleeper you may need a different alarm.
- Make sure your watch is charged when setting your alarm.
- Switch your watch into low power mode before sleeping, and charge it while you get ready for work.
- Don't forget to turn off your alarm when you take a day off.
Questions and Answers
How do I delete an alarm when I didn't set it and can't find it?
Gear S2 alarm goes off at 10:02 every night, but I didn't set it and I can't find where it is so I can delete it.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: PichPT, Eng, Train Wreck