Set Up Twitter on Android for Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Zack, Dougie, Jen M and 2 others
Hi guys, you're watching VisiHow. Today we're going to show you how to get started with Twitter on your Android phone.
- 2As long as you're running a version of Android that supports the Twitter application, you will be able to follow this tutorial and have no problems getting your phone set up and started.Slide your screen or enter your pattern, or whatever it is you may have set up to lock or unlock your phone.Advertisement
- 3The app that we're going to be tapping on here is the Twitter app, which is right here. We're going to be tapping on it one time. So from the Home screen, we're going to tap on 'Apps', and we're going to scroll through our apps menu until we see Twitter. And then we are going to tap on the Twitter icon.First, we're going to tap on our 'Apps' button, which is going to open up the list of apps.
- 4It's going to ask me for my username and password, which I'm going to set up off screen just because I know there are a few people out there watching this who might think it was funny to try and pretend to be me. And I say, depending on what you said, that could be hilarious.That's going to open up Twitter.
- 8what's trending, what's cool. There's Verizon, there's NME, there's InfoWars. You can add people if you know someone you want to add. You can search Twitter; for example, you can search for "Samsung" or "Android". There we go, Android Developers. My new best friends.Here in my account, I can discover and search for different things:
- 9That is how you get your phone set up to use and run Twitter. Hopefully, this tutorial has been helpful for you. You can also shoot and record videos directly to Twitter, but that's going to be a subject for another video. Thanks a lot, have a great day, and we hope to see you on VisiHow again soon!So there you go folks.