Set Ringtones by Caller on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Jen M and 4 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to set an individual ringtone for a specific person when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4Look at contacts. We want to add a personalized individual ringtone for a specific person to be notified of who is calling us just by the sound of the ringtone. This can help us to discern and to know if we even want to get up and make an effort to find the phone if we already know who the person phoning is. We are going to select a contact; here we have Stan.
- 9This concludes our tutorial on how to add an individual ringtone to a specific person when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.
Video: Set Ringtones by Caller on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How can I set songs in ringtone?
In Microsoft Lumia 535. Please tell me.
- 1Connect Microsoft Lumia 535 to your PC with the original USB cable.
- 2Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows and "E" keys.
- 3Click the phone.
- 4Open the "Ringtones" folder.
- 5Copy your own custom songs to that folder.
- 6Remove the USB cable.
- 7Press the home button on Lumia 535.
- 8Swipe left.
- 9Tap on "settings".
- 10Tap on "ringtones + sounds".
- 11Tap on "Ringtone".
- 12Tap on one of the songs that you have uploaded in the "Custom" section.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, mosley, VisiHow