Search, Download and Install Applications from the App Store on iPhone 5
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Eng, Nuance and 1 other
- 1 iPhone 5 is the fifth generation of Apple's very famous phone, the iPhone. The phone comes with a four-inch retina display and runs on an A6 processor chip. This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the iPhone 5. The link to the mother VisiHow is here - Use iPhone 5
- 2 Searching For Applications From The App-Store
- 3 Downloading, Installing and Opening Applications From The App-Store
- 4 Please Note
- 5 Comments
- 6 User Reviews
You can use the App Store application in order to download, install and open applications on your iPhone 5. This VisiHow will discuss how to search, download, install and open applications on your iPhone 5 using the App Store.
Searching For Applications From The App-Store
Follow the steps below to search for applications from the App Store:
- 1You need to Access the App Store on iPhone 5Advertisement
- 3Tap Chart. You can also use the "Tap Chart" tab to search for applications that are on the top lists.
- 4Categories. The "Categories tab is a list of applications on the App Store based on their categories. You can tap on the "Categories" button (upper right) in order to search for applications organized by categories.
- 5Search. You can search for application names by using the Search button. The Search button allows you to search for applications by their name or any desired term.
- Tap on the "Search" button to start search by term.
- You will be taken to the search page. Tap on the search field provided.
- Enter your desired search term (application name, application type, etc.) and tap on "Search".
Downloading, Installing and Opening Applications From The App-Store
Once you've searched for your desired application, you can now start downloading it by following the steps below:
- 3Tap on the "Install App" button
- 4You will be prompted for an Apple password, enter it. If you have not setup an Apple Account on iPhone 5 yet, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. You need to Make an Apple ID in order continue.
- 7Wait for the application to open.
- Internet connection is required to Search and Download applications.
- Some applications may also require internet connection while others do not require one.
- Data charges may be incurred if you are using your network's data connection.
- If WiFi connection is available, it is wise to utilize it.
- Make sure your battery is charged before downloading apps.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Nuance, Eng, Charmed