Scan Foreign Language Text and Translate it to English on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, bhort and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to scan text in a foreign language and translate it into English using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8It will then scan the text in a foreign language and translate it to English when I select that. We have some text here in Spanish. Now, we want to press the scan text button at the bottom of the screen on the left side.My phone is scanning for QR codes at the moment, but if I put some text in front of it, it will acknowledge that and identify that there is text there.
- 10It will translate the text from Spanish to English. This will automatically happen if English is the selected language. If the language on your phone is different, it will automatically translate it to the language that has been set up on your phone.It has scanned the text correctly, so now we want to press the translate button at the bottom left of the screen.
- 14The only way we can copy it is to do it manually, which is to take a screen shot. To do that on the Microsoft Lumia 535, we need to press the power button and up on the volume button at the same time. This is the only way possible to actually record this translation.Surprisingly, there is no option to copy this translation or to move it somewhere.
- 16If you have any questions or comments about this video, you can leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.This concludes our tutorial on how to scan text in a foreign language and translate it into English, and then also how to save that translation.
Video: Scan Foreign Language Text and Translate it to English on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I need my Facebook, it is part foreign and part English, to be back to English?
Change it all back to English: it is partly foreign. I cannot understand it.
- 1Navigate to the language setting page.
- 2You may leave "Which languages do you want automatically translated" without a language setting. Click "Save changes" each time you make changes.Set your languages to English by clicking "Edit" next to each field.
- 3You may need to reopen Facebook in order to apply the changes.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: bhort, Eng, Rushell