Save YourSelf From Facebook Graph Search
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
I was once having fun on Facebook, then one time I saw something a little bit off with the image I shared because I am certain that I set up my privacy to be only viewed by my friends and not 'friends of friends' but someone who wasn't on my friend's list was able to view and click like on the image I shared. I felt so worried and alarmed with my privacy and security. Then I learned about the new 'Graph Search'. In this article I will show you on how you can make sure that your profile is secure.
- Do not change your previous Privacy settings.
- Do not perform this step if you don;t have the same problem.
- You will need all of your friends to do the same thing.
- 1Open Facebook.Advertisement
- 2Log in using your Facebook ID.Advertisement
- 3Now move your cursor to the name of one person, do not click.
- 7By doing this anything your friend or you shared cannot be seen by other friends, let your friends do the same.
Important Things to Remember When Using Facebook
- 1Facebook is a social networking site. In other words, whatever you write or post in it is meant for others to see, whether they are just within your network or within extended networks. Therefore, a good level of tactfulness is indeed crucial. Keep in mind that you do not need to post in there information or photos that are extremely confidential or sensitive, no matter how private your settings may be.