Root Phone Without PC
Edited by Chris Stipe, Eng, Maria Quinney
Are you looking to take back control of your Android smartphone? Want to be able to root your phone without needing to connect to and use your PC? There's a utility app that can help with that! Introducing KingoRoot - take back total control over your Android smartphone in a snap.
This one-click Android solution for Android users makes this app easy to use and what's even better is you don't need to worry about going through the trouble of connecting your device to your PC via a USB cable. Although it's free and it works - it doesn't work with every Android device.
Before proceeding on with the rooting process, please make sure that you have the following requirements met:
- Your device is powered ON.
- Your device has over 50% battery level. (Providing your battery is healthy, otherwise, it is best to be at 100%)
- Internet connection required (WiFi network suggested).
- Allow installations of unknown sources.
The most straightforward way to use KingoRoot is to download and install the app version, which pretty much, in a nutshell, performs the root process on your device in one click, Remember though, that this process doesn't work with every Android device.
Here's how to do that (on most Android devices):
Enable Allowing Unknown Sources
In order to install the KingoRoot app, we first need to make sure your device is set and allowed to install apps from unknown sources. To do this, here's how:
Now that we have completed allowing your device to install apps from unknown sources, it's time to download the KingoRoot apk.
- 1Download KingoRoot on your device by tapping on this download link.Advertisement
- 6Wait for KingoRoot to finish installing to your device.
- 7Now we can move on to the next step and root your phone.
Root Phone Using KingoRoot
Now that you have completed the steps above, we can move on to rooting your Android phone using KingoRoot.
To root your device, follow the steps below:
There is no user reviews.