Retrieve your Navigation icon on Sumsung Galaxy S3
Edited by angeline zuhura, Kirk, Eng
The navigation icon on the Samsung Galaxy S3 can disappear for a number of reasons. If you have recently updated your Maps app you may experience this problem. Most Android phones have experience this problem so relax, it's not just your Galaxy S3.
Navigation has always been part of the Maps app. Basically the Maps app has 2 icons. Recent updates to your Samsung Galaxy S3 could have removed the navigation icon, since it's deeply integrated into the main application, i.e. Map app. What happens is that during your update the navigation was updated but its icon was removed.
There are two methods you can use to retrieve the navigation icon.
- 1Uninstall the Maps app.Advertisement
- 2Scroll and Tap the Menu key from your home screen.Advertisement
- 3Touch Settings.
- 4Touch the More tab.
- 5Tap Application Manager.
- 6Swipe left to choose All tab.
- 7Scroll down and select Maps.
- 8Tap the Uninstall button.
The second way is to bring back the blue arrow by uninstalling recent Maps update.
- 1Select the Menu key from your Home screen.
- 2Tap Settings option.
- 3Touch the More tab.
- 4Select Application manager.
- 5Swipe left to select All tab.
- 6Scroll to and select Maps.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Kirk, angeline zuhura