Restore Deleted iPhone Contacts/Text Messages
Edited by Dougie, Eng
Way to recover lost iPhone contacts and text messages with Coolmuster iPhone Backup Extractor.
- 1Scan Your iPhone Backup FilesAdvertisement
- After downloading and installing the program on your computer, run it and you'll get the interface as follows. Select the iTunes backup files of your iPhone and hit "Start Scan".
- 2Preview and Find Your Target FilesAdvertisement
- All files on your iPhone backup will be divided into different folders. Just select "Contacts" and then you'll see all contact list in the right panel. You can go through and find your target files, just mark them for recovery.
- 3Begin to Recover
- Please be sure that you've marked all needed contacts, then you can click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
Tips & Warnings
- Note: If you have a need, you can click "Check All" to recover all of them with this software.
- That's the whole settings of extracting iPhone contacts from backup. Do you have a clear mind of how to reach it on your mind? If so, then please don't hesitate to take it home now.
- Notice: It's very easy to use this data extractor, we just need 2 steps to finish the work, but before this don't sync your iPhone to the computer with iTunes, because the backup file will be updated if you connect your iPhone to computer and sync it with iTunes. It will just backup the exiting files on your iPhone.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Dougie