Reset Your Digital2 D2 Tablet Password
Edited by Grimm, Eng, Jen M, Angele Bisnauth and 2 others
- 1 This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
- 2 Resetting a Password on the D2 is Harder than Restoring
- 3 Click Here to Reset Your D2-927G Tablet Password
- 4 Click Here to Reset Your D2-727G Tablet Password
- 5 Click Here to Reset Your D2-721 Tablet Password
- 6 Click Here to Reset Your D2-713G Tablet Password
- 7 Tips and Suggestions on Resetting Your D2 Password
- 8 Questions and Answers
- 9 Comments
This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
Resetting a Password on the D2 is Harder than Restoring
The D2 is a budget device, and has limited support options.
The Digital2 Tablet, or D2 Tab, as some call it, is an budget Android Tablet, designed to be very low cost, while meeting the required technical specifications to run Android.
Because of this, it can be difficult to locate support for it. Additionally, certain Android features such as using the factory restore function, might not work the same across all Digital2 Tablets, or the same as Android industry standards.
Interestingly enough, one thing that does work is the ability to reset your password, which many other Android devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S5, do not have.
Unfortunately, the process is extremely complicated, and it's actually easier in most cases to just factory reset any Digital2 D2 tablet.
For any Digital2 Tablets not covered in the video instructions below, you will need to reset them to factory settings by following the instructions in the next section of this guide.
Click Here to Reset Your D2-927G Tablet Password
Click Here to Reset Your D2-727G Tablet Password
Click Here to Reset Your D2-721 Tablet Password
Click Here to Reset Your D2-713G Tablet Password
Tips and Suggestions on Resetting Your D2 Password
If you are trying to reset your password, or recover your Tablet without performing a Factory Reset, this can help you.
- If your Tablet is not listed, you can not use these methods to reset your password.
- One alternative method you can try is to follow the steps listed in our guide discussing how to unlock your Android device.
- If you are not opposed to spending a few dollars, you can also try a third party paid application to reset your Android tablet password
- Future updates may include new video material or instructions for resetting your password, but for the time being, these are the only four videos Digital2 has made available for resetting the password of your D2 Tablet.
Questions and Answers
I have been having problems trying to reset this tablet, can I reset this tablet?
When I power this tablet up, it says Android, then it will say D2, I'm not even really sure what kind of tablet this is, It came with some other things that I had purchased. I tried the reset button on the back and it still comes up locked. I have no internet service, cause I can't get it. Is there something I can do? The number on the back is D201301WH00953, or at least that is what I see.
If you do not know the model number, then try turning off the tab. *After the tab is shut down, press and hold the "+" volume button and press and hold the Power button until a logotype appears.
- If that does not work, press and hold the "-" volume button and press and hold the Power button until a logotype appears.
- Release the "Power" button, but keep holding the "+" volume button until you see the "Android System Recovery" menu.
- If it does not work, press "Power" and "+" or "-" volume key together once.
- Release all buttons. Use "+" and "-" volume buttons to navigate to "wipe data/Factory Reset".
- Press the Power button. Navigate with "+" and "-" volume buttons to "Yes - delete all user data" and press the Power button.
- Turn off the device and turn it back on.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Hayd, Angele Bisnauth, Jen M