Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, I will show you how to reset your Microsoft Office Mobile account, to erase the data, on an LG L70.
- 4If we do not have this icon on our Home screen, we can locate it through our Apps menu. The icon for our Apps menu features a gray square, with a grid of white squares inside of it. For today, we are going to open up Office Mobile directly from our Home screen. The first thing we will see is an advertisement, which shows us other Microsoft Mobile products. We can choose to install any of these products if we would like to.
- 5We will now bypass the advertisement, by tapping the white "X" located in the top, right-hand corner of the screen. From here, we need to go to our Settings. Across the very top, there will be a bar with the word "Office" inside of it. To the very right, there will be an icon of three, gray, bullet points in a vertical line.
- 7We are now going to tap the first option on this list, labeled "Settings". This will take us to our Settings menu, where we will scroll down until we have located the "Reset Office Mobile" option. This option is going to explain that it will erase the application's data, bringing the application back to its initial state.
- 8We are now going to press down on "Reset Office Mobile" one time. This will open up a confirmation box for us, letting us know that all of our data, except the Office account, will be erased. The application will reset to its initial state. It will also inform us that we can remove the account from our phone, by going to the Account Manager on our device.
- 11This then concludes today's tutorial, on how to reset your Microsoft Office Mobile account, to erase the data, on an LG L70. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below.
Video: Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70
Categories : LG
Recent edits by: Courtney, Hotelier