Report a Vine from the Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev
Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to report a Vine when using the Vine application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find the Vine tile on the home screen. In this tutorial, it is pinned to the home screen at the bottom. The tile has an image that flips over to reveal a cyan tile that says "Vine" at the bottom. The Vine tile is different for everyone, as it shows images from Vines that have been looked at recently. If the Vine tile is not pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the application menu.
- 4Tap on the Vines tile once it is located to get into the application. Once in the application, Vines will automatically play back a Vine without asking for permission. Inappropriate Vines can be reported. The inappropriate content may include not only offensive humor, but also illegal content, content not safe for children, and otherwise sensitive content. Reporting a Vine will flag it to be reviewed and reevaluated by the moderators.
- 7If a Vine needs to be reported, tap the icon with three dots in a line inside a circle. The icon is located under the particular Vine. After the icon is tapped, a list of options will be brought up. For example, a Vine with a famous Hollywood actor refusing to eat from a spoon has been found. It might be required to report it, for example, if it has something harrowing, and it cannot be tolerated by the viewer.
- 9Tap "report this post" on the left to confirm the report. If the button is tapped, then the request of the particular Vine will be processed, reported, flagged up, and more information on the nature of the offense will be asked to be entered in a form of questions and answers. Afterwards, the author of the Vine will be contacted and the Vine will be viewed and assessed for its content by moderators.
- 10Tap "cancel" if the report should be cancelled. The Vine in the tutorial is not going to be reported, and no accusations of inappropriate content will be sent. Therefore, "cancel" should be pressed. However, the tutorial has demonstrated how to use the report function.
Video: Report a Vine from the Microsoft Lumia 535
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Thor