Record a Radio in Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Innocent Yogo, Lynn, Eng, Rose Najj and 2 others
Do you have a favorite program on a radio station that really appeals to you, yet you don't have the time to listen to the radio? You can record the radio shows you want to hear with your Samsung Galaxy S3 and listen to them later. Maybe the radio program is scheduled at a time when you are very busy with work, class, or an important meeting, but now you don't have to worry because this new technology allows you to schedule your programs with ease. This article provides detailed information on how to record your favorite programs and listen to them on your own time through your Samsung Galaxy S3. Stop missing your favorite radio program when you can just listen to it later!
How to record from the radio on Samsung Galaxy S3
If you follow these steps, you will be able to record your FM radio station channel that you are currently tuned to on the FM app. You can listen to it later or share it with a friend who didn't have time to listen to it. It is very simple and fast!
- 1The headset is connected to the headset socket of your Samsung Galaxy S3, which is situated just at the upper part of the device.Connect the headset.Advertisement
- 2Go to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3 device.Advertisement
- 3Go to "Apps" from the home screen menu and tap it.
- 4Tap on the FM Radio app from the apps menu of the device.
- 5Turn on the radio by tapping the "Power On" icon within the FM Radio app menu.
- 6Now select the channel that you want to record so you can listen later.
- 7At the upper left corner of your screen, you will see a red circle icon.
- 8Tap that red circle icon and you will be able to start recording the radio.
- 9Put the phone in a safe place and go about your regular business.Wait for it to record as long as you want.
- 10When the program is over and you have recorded everything you needed, then you can pick up your phone and stop the recording.
- 11Tap on the "Stop" icon.
- 12The recorded radio will be saved automatically as an audio file in an mp4 format, within the recording folder.
How to use the recording options of FM radio apps in Samsung Galaxy S3
While recording is taking place, as described earlier, you may realize that there are some options at the bottom of your screen that you can also use. These options will allow you to pause or resume recording, stop, and even discard the recorded audio.
- 1If you don't want to record some things from the FM radio station at a particular time, then you can pause and resume later on when you want to continue recording again. The icon can be used any time while recording is taking place.Pause or resume icon -- This icon will allow you to pause and resume your recording process whenever you want.Advertisement
- 2When you tap the "Stop" icon, the recording process will end and the recorded audio file will automatically be saved in the recording folder in an mp4 format.Stop icon -- This icon is used when you want to stop recording completely.
- 3It will definitely discard the current recording without saving it. If you want to stop recording without saving it then you need to tap on the discard icon.Discard icon -- This icon can be used when you realize that you no longer need to save the recorded file and you just want to get rid of it.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Any radio station you choose can be recorded through the FM Radio app.
- You will have to tune to the station first, before you start recording the program.
- You can pause and resume your recording whenever you want.
- If you stop recording, the recorded audio file will be saved automatically in the recording folder.
- If you don't need the recording, then you can discard it by tapping the "Discard" icon.
Questions and Answers
You have answered it. Great site. I am going to bookmark you?
I've seen the answer... do you do any programming?
Thank you very much for your compliment! We work very hard to bring this content to you. To see our programming articles, please either
- go to https://visihow.com/Category:Programming
- or click "Articles" at the top of the web site page and then click "Tech". The "Programming" category and related categories will be displayed on the page.