Put Songs on Blackberry Pear via SD Card
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Pia Marie Villamante, Eng, Adrian Penaflor and 2 others
BlackBerry pearl is a cycle of smartphones established by Research In Motion and is the first BlackBerry phone that has a camera and a media player. It was distributed on September 12, 2006. The first US provider that released this phone was T-Mobile.If you have a BlackBerry Pearl and want to add songs to your device but are worried that you may not get any more space for other stuffs, you may use your SD card to save songs that can be played on your BlackBerry Pearl. Using an SD card on your BlackBerry phone may widen its memory on hand for loading media files like photographs, videos, songs or ringtones. An SD card may be sold individually from your gadget.
What is an SD card?
Secure Digital card also known as SD card is a memory card system used in compact gadgets, like cellphones, computers, cameras, etc. The SD card is configured into four card families:
- 1Purchase a microSD card and a memory card to USB adapter.
- 2Inject the SD card into the slot.Look for the SD card opening on the side part of your BlackBerry Pearl.
- 3Open up your BlackBerry Pearl's Options.
- 4Scroll down to the Media Card option and open.
- 5Press the Blackberry button.
- 6Remove the card then put it into the memory card reader and plug it into your computer.
- 7Open up the memory card's file folder on the computer and navigate your way to the Music folder.
- 8Copy and paste your MP3's to the music folder.
- 9Place the memory card back into the phone.
- 10Play your favorite tunes.
Formatting SD card
Formatting may help solve problems with your SD card. When you format your SD card, all of your data is erased.
- 1From the home panel, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Move Files from BlackBerry Pearl to SD card
- 1Inject your SD card into your BlackBerry phone.
- 2Select the BlackBerry key and click on Explore.Go to the Home panel, then choose Media.
- 3Scroll to Home and click it. Click User.Roll down and choose Device Memory.
- 4Emphasize all the things you want to move, and select the BlackBerry key.Choose a folder that has the kind of data you want to move or transfer like your songs.
- 5Then Up to find the Media Card selection, click it. Then choose Open.Press Move.
- 6Tick Move. This moves your chosen data to your SD card, removing it from your phone's memory.Choose the preferred folder on your SD card where you want to send the data.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Large capacity SD Cards mean more storage for your music files.
- To safely remove SD card, lift the rim of the slot, and push the card further into the phone. It will bounce back a little, permitting you to remove it from the phone.
- It is important that you maintain all of your songs in the same folder, because songs kept in many places can confuse you and make your phone's media player run slower.