Prevent Overspending on School
Edited by Shalom, Lynn, Graeme, Eng
School is near, yet you still don't have the things you need because you're out of money. Well, you really don't have to spend so much to prepare for school. In fact there many ways you can get the things you need without overspending. Let me share some ways.
List the things you need
Common things needed
- 3Ball point pens and/or pencils
- 6Bond paper
- 1Reuse the things that you can reuse.Advertisement
- 2Bags, notebooks, crayons, erasers, and ball point pens and pencils are typically things you can reuse. But if you don't have them, you will need to buy them.
- 3In buying the things you need, you should always choose the options and styles that fit your budget, but still make sure that they are of good quality.
- 4Do not buy things that are not necessary.
- 5Use your old bag so you won't need to buy a new one. Redesign it if you want it to look new.
- 6Recycle your old notebooks so you can use them again.
Redesign a bag
- 1Check if your old bag has any damage.
Recycle your notebook
- 1Carefully remove the spring of your notebook.
- 2After removing it, remove those pages that are already used. Separate them from the pages that are still fine and are still good to be used.
- 3After separating, combine the pages that are still good - you should have at least 50 to make a new notebook.
- 4Make a new cover for your notebook, using a folder. Punch holes into it that match with the holes of the pages that you have.
- 6You can draw a design on your cover and color it if you want, so it will look better.
- 1Carefully remove the staples used in the notebook.
- 2Using scissors, separate the pages that are used and the ones that are not. Cut it properly.
- 4Now make a cover for your notebook. Use a folder for it. You can have it designed or plain.
- 5Punch eight holes on the left side of the cover too. It must be equal with the pages.
- 6Using a thread, join them together by putting it in and out of the holes. Then tie it.
- 7You now have a new notebook.