Edited by Emmanuel M. Lardizabal, Eng, Lynn, Melsan
There are many things in life worth enjoying. Swimming is one of them. It can be a sport, hobby, or bonding. Drowning may be a cause of one's death, which is tragic. Are you afraid of taking a bath in the sea, lake or in the pool because you're might be drown? There is no reason to say that, as there are many ways to enjoy taking a bath in the sea or in the pool. Don't be afraid, and just enjoy your life and follow these different actions to prevent drowning.
- 5While in the sea, swim near the shoreline, and don't go far. It is also advisable that when taking a bath or swimming in the sea, you should always have a companion. Companions are needed when you are in the sea.Stay close.
- 6Just as you should not drink when you are driving, while swimming in a pool, sea, or lake, you should not be in the state of drunkenness. If drunk, you may hallucinate or lose consciousness, and you will not be as careful as you would if you weren't under the influence .DWS (drinking while swimming).
- 7Check the depth first, and in the sea, check first also to see if it is full of reefs that may cause injury or accidents.Lastly, don't take a dip in a pool or sea without first knowing how deep it is.
Additional information to avoid being drowned
- 1This cover will protect you from falling in the pool, in case that you get drunk and the pool alarm system will notify people is some is in the pool. This is also to protect your kids.Purchase a pool alarm system and a cover.
- 2Be a life guard for them in case of emergency.Do not let any of your children to swim alone, it is best that you take chance of looking at them.
- 3If someone knocks at your door, your phone is ringing and other stuff, it is best that you take your toddler with you or ask someone to look for your children if you have someone with your or simply ask them to do the other chores.Do not leave your child from any body of water.
- 4If you have a baby sitter, make sure to calibrate them with potential hazards.
- 1This can prevent them being dragged by huge waves.Do not let your children go in the water alone and always remind them to go in the water within feet level only.
- 2Avoid going in the water or any bodies of water to prevent being drowned, even if the water is at your feet level only, you can still get drowned.For adults, if you get drunk.
- 3In case that you get tire or cramps, you can easily go to the shore or shout for help once you get cramps.Do not swim to far from the shore line.
- 4Normally, beach has a strong wind that can cause water to drag you in the deep part of the beach.Do not swim if it's heavily raining or electrical storms.