Prepare Guava Leaves for Weight Loss
Edited by Jay
- 1 Looking For a Quick and Effective Weight Loss Solution, Please Continue Reading!
- 2 Guava Leaves are Astonisgnlhy Powerful For Weight Loss
- 3 The Most IMPORTANT RULE About Weight Loss
- 4 Guava Leaves Can Boost Metabolism Increasing Calories Burned at Rest
- 5 What You'll Need to Make Guava Leaf Tea
- 6 How to Prepare Fresh Guava Leaves for Weight Loss Tea
- 7 How to Prepare Dried Guava Leaves to Lose Weight
- 8 Tips, Tricks, And Warnings
- 9 Comments
Looking For a Quick and Effective Weight Loss Solution, Please Continue Reading!
Guava is one of many Super Fruits that comes packed with a plethora of vitamins and minerals that can aid in the body's healing process, as well as improve overall wellness and vitality. Guava leaf tea, in many cultures, is used as a way to balance and maintain healthy blood sugar levels, which is why it comes highly recommended for those with diabetes.
Guava Leaves are Astonisgnlhy Powerful For Weight Loss
With such an abundance of antioxidants, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory agents, Guava Leaf tea is an excellent addition to a weight loss diet plan or fast. With nearly 5 grams of fiber per serving, the tea promotes regularity and a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
The Most IMPORTANT RULE About Weight Loss
Consuming fewer calories than your body requires to maintain your current weight (BMI) is the primary SECRET to losing weight. Drinking Guava Leaf tea while on a caloric deficiency, is a great way to offset any hunger you'll experience while providing your body with an excellent range of vitamins.
Guava Leaves Can Boost Metabolism Increasing Calories Burned at Rest
Many people that drink Guava Leaf tea report a noticeable increase in their metabolism. If you're looking to shed a few pounds, and better yet, keep them off for good, increasing your metabolic rate is CRITICAL TO YOUR SUCCESS.
What You'll Need to Make Guava Leaf Tea
Making Guava Leaf tea to help lose weight is easy and only requires a few ingredients to get started. Below is a simple list of everything you need, including a few optional items as well.
- 4-6 fresh guava leaves
- 750 ml - 1 L water
- Honey (optional)
How to Prepare Fresh Guava Leaves for Weight Loss Tea
Making Guava Leaf tea takes at the most 10 minutes and can do wonders for both detoxification and weight loss.
How to Prepare Dried Guava Leaves to Lose Weight
Dried guava leaves are an excellent alternative and are available at supplement shops and natural food stores.
- 1Boil one cup (250 ml) of water.
Tips, Tricks, And Warnings
- Always consult with a physician before attempting a fast or nutrition plan that puts your calorie intake into deficiency.
- When drying out your guava leaves, leave them in an area that doesns;t receive direct sunlight.
- You can drink guava leaf tea or eat the fruit anytime, not just during fasts or weight loss cycles.