Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time
Edited by Grimm, Zack, Eng, VisiHow
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today, we're going to be showing you the powering on of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone for the first time.
- 2Let's give that one press again. There, did you hear that little buzz? In any case, the phone is starting up. Now, we've got that Microsoft logo which everyone knows, and our phone beings starting up. We're going to have to perform some basic set up for it, which I will guide you through.Advertisement
- 12Now I can choose my phone settings. We can choose the recommended configuration. This means we get all of our recommended settings for cellular data, updating apps, etc. We can choose custom settings, where we can pick and choose what we want. I'm going to tap Recommended because that's what you're probably going to tap.
- 15Now, there are some apps that need to be installed the rest of the way according to Microsoft. And then, we will be able to use this phone, which is great. We have not yet put a SIM card in. We have also not yet put a microSD card in, but we do have videos on how to put a SIM card in the Microsoft Lumia 535 phone and we have videos on how to put in a microSD card. So we're going to come back in a minute as soon as these apps are finished being installed.
- 18You can uncheck this to avoid joining the Microsoft Product Improvement Program, or you can leave it checked to join it. I'm not bothered by it one way or another. You may not want to join it, but I'm going to go ahead and join it because Microsoft makes these great phones that we shoot all these incredible VisiHow videos on.
- 23This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on and get started for the very first time with your Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone. Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in some of our other videos.
Video: Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time
Questions and Answers
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Zack, Grimm