Plump Your Lips Naturally Using Cinnamon Plump your Lips Naturally using Cinnamon Oil Without Injections vs using Cinnamon Powder and Vaseline or Cinnamon Essential Oils
Edited by Witz Taluban, Maria Quinney, Lynn, Eng and 14 others
Method 1: Plump your Lips Naturally using Cinnamon Oil Without Injections
I would like to thank Gia Nasim from Venus Artistry for the awesome video on how to plump your lips naturally using cinnamon without having to get injections. I organized it into a wiki for anyone with a hearing impairment, or for those who just prefer to read the steps. Hope you enjoy it. :)
I have tried probably about 12 different recipes, and none of them really worked. I already have, kind of, full lips but sometimes you just want to look like Angelina Jolie. I want to tell you that if you have really thin lips, you're not going to look like you have Angelina Jolie lips, because it's not possible unless you get them injected with Botox or whatever it is they put in your lips. However, it is still worth a shot so try the serum out, and if it works for you then- Jackpot! If you guys are going to be asking me about what I put into my hair to make a long I use a red oil, and if you want to know where you can get it in your country, send me a message on my Facebook and I will let you know. Okay let's get started now.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Plump Your Lips Naturally Using Cinnamon
- 3 How Cinnamon Helps to Achieve Fuller Lips
- 4 Additional Tips and Suggestions
- 5 Warnings
6 Questions and Answers
- 6.1 Cinnamon for fuller lips?
- 6.2 I have thin lips, how to plump them using natural ingredients for permanent results?
- 6.3 I am a mix race girl so my lips are not small nor are they big. All mix race girls lips are full and big. So how can I get the same. a full big lip, honestly I want t know what products to use for lip enlargement? Every mix girl and people tend to ask me if I am truly mix cause my lips are medium, not the same like them?
- 6.4 I have a thin upper lip with not a very defined border?
- 6.5 Do I need to do this everyday and for how long?
- 6.6 Hi lewisme very interesting name! where are you from?
- 6.7 Hi, can you tell me about the red oil that was mentioned at the start of the article?
- 7 Comments
- 5You are going to need this, you do not need the pencil, just need it's lid as a little measuring device. So what we're going to do is open the cinnamon leaf oil, and the way this works is the oil irritates your skin. Because your lips are so tender, soft, and the skin there is sensitive it irritates the skin and the irritation causes minor swelling. The more oil you use the more irritation you are going to get but do not overdo it. Moreover, do not ever put this (cinnamon leaf) oil directly on your lips because instead of plumping up your lips it will probably just burn your skin. I don't know if it will burn your skin. I'm just assuming that it will.
- 10So once you have mixed it just dab it onto the skin on your lips. The taste is horrible, but once your irritation kind of goes down and you know your lips are as swollen as you want them to be, then you can wipe it off. But it tastes really bad. So, you just dab it on and it's very annoying to have on your lips because it is itchy and it is stinky. Well it's not stinky. It just smells very spicy. So, 3 to 4 minutes after application, you're going to start feeling it really starting to sting and feel a little bit itchy, and it tastes kind of like you bit on a bunch of cloves. It doesn't taste like cinnamon, it tastes like cloves and as long as you can put up with the taste and the initial itching and stinging you are going to have your plumped up lips in about 15 to 20 minutes. You may feel like itching it, but don't. If you feel like it didn't really work because you used one part cinnamon oil and two parts vitamin E oil, you can add a little bit more cinnamon. But don't put the cinnamon directly on your lips because it is not going to be good for you. The effects of this last probably about two hours, if you want to apply it again that is up to you.
Video: Plump Your Lips Naturally Using Cinnamon
Method 2: Plump your lips using Cinnamon Powder and Vaseline or Cinnamon Essential Oils
Want an all natural way to make your lips look like the plump lips of a-list stars but don't want to pay for expensive lip injections?
There are a lot of women who go through extremes just to get the luscious lips they want. Some buy really expensive products while some even opt to go under the knife or syringe. Instead of going all out with surgery, why not consider this simple and easy beauty trick using cinnamon instead? Here is an inexpensive yet effective way to do it. Follow the steps mentioned carefully.
How Cinnamon Helps to Achieve Fuller Lips
Cinnamon naturally plumps up the lips because it very mildly irritates the skin of the lips just enough to make it redden and swell lightly. With the increased blood flow in this area, the lips start to swell slightly resulting in fuller and plumper lips. Unlike the meme implications at the beginning of this wiki, cinnamon will only plump your lips a reasonable amount, and the effects are temporary.
Things You'll Need:
- Small amount of Aquaphor or Vaseline
- A dash of ground cinnamon or a couple of drops of cinnamon essential oil
- Clean towel or wash cloth
- Clean fingers or cotton swabs
- A small plate, bowl, or container
- 5Apply an extra outer coat of Vaseline or lip gloss. Cover the lips with with gloss or Vaseline. Additionally you may go ahead and apply your choice of lipstick.
Additional Tips and Suggestions
- If your lips are sensitive to cinnamon use less.
- Let the dead skin cells wear off or cover them with a lip balm or moisturizer.
- Every night when you brush your teeth lightly brush your lips also. This will help to keep them soft by removing any dead skin or chapping.
- If you want you can add a small amount of cinnamon to your favorite lip gloss.
- Different types of cinnamon may yield different results. Make sure you use real cinnamon.
- Do not apply the cinnamon if you have damaged or chapped lips.
- Do not rub the cinnamon too much as it will irritate the skin and you will end up with ugly sore lips.
Questions and Answers
Cinnamon for fuller lips?
How does it work?
Cinnamon increases the blood flow to lips by causing slight irritation. The increased blood flow helps the lips become slightly larger.
The reason you do not want to use cinnamon on chapped or damaged lips is that it will cause an adverse reaction. When cinnamon comes into contact with an open wound, much like lemon juice, a painful burning sensation usually results.
I have thin lips, how to plump them using natural ingredients for permanent results?
I have thin lips, how to plump them using natural ingredients for permanent results
According to one of our readers, after about a year of use your lips do get fuller permanently but not as much as when the cinnamon is applied. I can't guarantee this is true. This technique is really geared toward about a 2 hour solution. After two hours you need to reapply, but not as much as the initial application. Overdoing it can cause your lips to get too irritated, so start with less and add more as needed.
I am a mix race girl so my lips are not small nor are they big. All mix race girls lips are full and big. So how can I get the same. a full big lip, honestly I want t know what products to use for lip enlargement? Every mix girl and people tend to ask me if I am truly mix cause my lips are medium, not the same like them?
I am a mix race girl so my lips are not small nor are they big. All mix race girls lips are full and big.
No single race has a generic lip size. Lips are one of the features that make us unique. You can plump your lips with cinnamon as stated above.
I have a thin upper lip with not a very defined border?
How should I increase the border as well as plump it up. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Genes
You can increase the border but do it very cautiously. Beauty Lo Down has one of the best Youtube Tutorials on how to make your upper lip look bigger using makeup.
Do I need to do this everyday and for how long?
I want to plump my lips permanently, is this possible with cinnamon powder?
The Cinnamon will naturally increase your lip size but not permanently. You would need to use this daily to keep up the appearance. A permanent solution would involve a cosmetic surgical procedure although these can go drastically wrong if not performed properly.
Hi lewisme very interesting name! where are you from?
I don't really have a question, just spreading positivity through out the internet! have a fantastic day handsome fella!! Love your name its really cool, have a great day! remember to do something nice for someone today or tomorrow :)
Thanks for sending some positivity across the internet! We need more people like you to spread love instead of hate! You are awesome!
Hi, can you tell me about the red oil that was mentioned at the start of the article?
There was a mention of red oil for hair, at the start of the article. I'm British, but have relatives in Pakistan, who sometimes send me Red oil but its a stinky oil that is used for aches, pains, arthritis and to apply after breaking a bone(to make the bones stronger) Could this be the same red oil that is mentioned for hair? The red oil is not part of the article, just mentioned in it. I initially wanted to read the article to read about the cinnamon lip balm...which is all good, but was really curious about the red oil for hair. I have tried: N/a - I am not asking about the cinnamon balm, I understand how it works. I have only tried to rub and massage lips with vitamin e oil before now. I think it was caused by: Referring to my thin and long hair, I would assume its caused by age/hereditary thin hair on my mothers side (I am female)
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: billii007, HUNNIE B, josa