Play Android Applications and Games to your Windows Computer/Laptop
Edited by Ronniel Javier, Eng, Charmed, Grimm and 9 others
Android is the most popular mobile and Tablet open source operating system platform that dramatically grow because of the Google Play ecosystem that allows developer to publish their applications and games. Most of the great and fun apps and games can be found on Google Play like Candy crush saga, Pet rescue saga, Temple run, Instagram, WhatsApp and other cool stuffs for your Android devices. But how can we use and experience those great apps and games offered by Android if we actually don't have an Android devices? But you have a PC/Laptop right? You can now play Android games to your PC or Laptop with Windows Operating System or MacOS by just using an Emulator. Emulator (according to wikipedia) is a software or hardware program that duplicates the function of one computer system to another computer system. Let say for example, you have played Nintendo to your PSP device or Tablet to PSP device. That's how it really works. And now you will learn on how to play your Android device to your PC computer or Mac. Yes, you heard it right. I find this solution when I am trying to look for an Instagram for Windows. Now, I am enjoying not only my instagram but a whole bunch of useful Android applications. Now let's start it right.
- 1You can do it by clicking it here http://www.bluestacks.comDownload a BlueStacks application.Advertisement
- 2Please choose between Mac and Windows installer according to your OS platform.Advertisement
- 3After you have download the BlueStacks emulator, install it properly.
- 4It should be look like thisIf you have successfully installed your BlueStacks Emulator then you will able to run the program with preloaded apps.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- You can try different emulator alternatives like Youwave but BlueStacks is way better than any emulator out there.
- Download a dropbox Android app to synchronize your files from your desktop or Laptop so that you can easily get the files you want like pictures and documents.
- You can set your viewing screen to landscape or portrait for nice viewing experience by going down on the below setting button.
Questions and Answers
It says my system doesn't have up to date graphics and stuff?
What do I need to run BlueStacks?
The base system requirements to run BlueStacks are as follows for all versions of Windows:
- 12GB of physical RAM (virtual memory on a hard drive will not work - it must be physical RAM).
- 29GB of physical Hard Drive space.
- 3Full libraries for OpenGL ES 2.0 on your PC (this is accomplished by having the most recent Windows Updates).
- 4Updated graphics drivers on your OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card.
- If you meet these system requirements, you will be able to use BlueStacks.
I have a HP Pavilion laptop and can't use BlueStacks, help?
With 1.275 Gig RAM and want to play Android games but can't use BlueStacks, is there another program out there that is small enough that my laptop can handle it?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Hi! Is there any application that is better than BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is too slow to run, and after a few days it is not working properly
BlueStacks is well-optimized, but you can always download and see if other emulators work better for your specific software-and-hardware configuration.
- Xamarin Android Player (and its x32 version): you may need to install VirtualBox for that emulator;
- Nox App Player, though it may have more lags than BlueStacks;
- Genymotion (this may not open in some countries, so you need to use a proxy-server);
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: VisiHow, kathhear, deepmohuri