Plan a Good Office Christmas Party
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, Lynn, Eng, Jonathan and 1 other
It's holiday season once again and Christmas is in the air. Houses and offices are filled with Christmas cheer and you can hear Christmas carols almost everywhere. Speaking of Christmas, what else keeps people busy during this time of the year? Yes, Christmas parties. If you are given the task to organize a Christmas party in your office, here are some suggestions to help you.
Planning the Office Christmas Party
- 1It pays to know what everyone in the office wants for this year's Christmas party. There might be some things they did not enjoy during the previous party, and that can't happen again this year. Everyone's opinion counts, so eliminate what could bore your office-mates and introduce fresh ideas. Besides it is a party and a time for you and your office-mates to socialize and relax.Get Everyone's Opinion.Advertisement
- 2Decide on the Budget.Advertisement
- 4Make a List of Possible Venues.
- 5It should be a fun party that will be memorable for everyone. Choose what games to play during the party.Decide on party activities.
- Should it be a dance party with a DJ, or should you hire a band?
- What kind of music?
- Select a funny host or MC with a great sense of humour.
- Does your workplace or office have CCTV cameras? If so, perhaps you could get a hold of some of the video footage, and edit some video bloopers on funny happenings inside the workplace and show the edited bloopers video show while everyone is eating. Although this could be really fun, you have to be very careful not to embarrass or humiliate anyone.
- Will there be gift giving or exchange of gifts. Instead of gifts, you could organize a fundraiser for the homeless, the hungry or other humanitarian foundations.
Getting Ready for The Office Christmas Party
- 1Delegate Tasks.
- 2Ensure Everyone's Safety After the Party.
Planning a party can be very stress-free if everyone is willing to work with you.
Categories : Holidays & Traditions
Recent edits by: Jonathan, Eng, Lynn