Edited by Alma, Visihow Admin, Rob, Sandile and 17 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Pattern lock of my Android device (Samsung GT-S5300)?
- 1.2 How many times can you do a hard reset on Samsung GTS5300? Nairobi Kenya?
- 1.3 My phone problem is not pattern problem. my problem is home button is not working. when the screw off( unscrewed) when the pad touched it function. what is its problem?
- 1.4 How to recover my password and email account, I cannot factory hard reset?
- 2 Comments
- 3 User Reviews
Questions and Answers
Pattern lock of my Android device (Samsung GT-S5300)?
I recently changed my pattern on my Android device and my nephew was trying to get in my phone using the old pattern and because he had to many attempts, it locked my phone and wanted my Google username and password. I have 3 Google accounts and I tried all of them and it kept saying "Invalid username or password" and all of my passwords is the same. It is not giving me an option to reset my phone or nothing. What can I do to get my phone unlocked?
You can remove your phone's lock by performing a Hard Reset. However, this will delete all of your data. To Hard Reset your Samsung GT-S5300, please do the following.
- Power off your Samsung GT-S5300.
- Press and hold the volume up button, the Home button and the Power button simultaneously until Samsung logo appears.
- Now, select "wipe data / Factory Reset" with your volume down key, then press home button.
- Then select "yes -- delete all user data" and press home button again.
- Then select reboot system now after data wipe is complete.
- That's it. Your phone will now reboot without the lock.
How many times can you do a hard reset on Samsung GTS5300? Nairobi Kenya?
I have already done two resets on my phone and wondering if I can do it again without damaging the phone as some people are telling me. Please help. I have tried: I have done two resets already. I think it was caused by: My phone has become slow. it can't even receive SMS as I am told memory is full even when I insert a new memory card
There is not limit for how many times you do a hard reset for your smart phone.
My phone problem is not pattern problem. my problem is home button is not working. when the screw off( unscrewed) when the pad touched it function. what is its problem?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How to recover my password and email account, I cannot factory hard reset?
I forgot my email address. How to fix many patterns to my phone
Use a computer or a hand-held device with a browser to perform the following procedure. It is best if the computer of hand-held device was used for Google services with the account that you are trying to recover.
- 1Open Google Recovery in your browser.
- 2Click "I don't know my username" and "Continue".
- 3You have a choice of using your phone or email address to recover the password.
- 4Enter the real name used for your account and pass the test that proves that you are not a bot.
- 5Click "Submit".
You will receive a message to your selected option with all of the registered account names. Try to remember the one that you were using. If you do not remember it, then you can reset password for each one by one and see if it is yours, for example, by logging on to it and opening https://contacts.google.com, which will display all of your contacts synchronized from the phone.
Now, recover your password.
- 1At Google Recovery Web Page, click "I don't know my password".
- 2Enter the first (or only) username and click "Continue".
- 3Enter any password that you remember that is associated with the account. Enter anything that you have previously used.
- 4Alternatively, click "I don't know".
- 5Now, select the email address.
- 6Click "Continue".
- 7Alternatively, you can answer several questions to reset the password. Click "I no longer have access to these" for that and then click "Continue".
- 8You will be able to reset your password without entering your previous password.
- 9Now, log in to Android Device Manager with your newly found credentials. Click the "Unlock" button twice to unlock the phone.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: OK, so I turned my Tablet ON and I pressed the little space to write in my lock screen password it wouldn't let me type any thing just a speaker icon showed up so I pressed it but nothing happened please help
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA, Kathy McGraw