Pair Your Android Smartphone to your PC to Send Text Messages
Edited by Ronniel Javier, Kirk, Lynn, Eng
Android Smartphones have a lot of cool features and applications that can be found in the Google Play market, and one of the best features that could really benefit Android users is the ability to pair your device to your PC without connecting it with your USB cable. This will allow you to actually use your PC to send and receive text messages without opening your Android smartphone. When you forget to take your phone with you, you can still text and receive messages and MMS by accessing it from any PC. To do this, you must install Android applications like browser texting, mysms and MightyText. MightyText is good to use because of the clean interface, but all of these applications are free of charge and will allow you to receive instant notification messages, see your phone battery level, and backup and restore your SMS.
Setting up MightText
- 1You can install it easily from here: MightyTextInstall MightyText.
- 2Once you have installed it on your Android smartphone, open the program to complete setup.Complete Setup.
- 3You can do it by going here Chrome Extension . Please note that MightyText is only applicable for Google Chrome browser.Install Chrome extension.
- 4Locate the top of your browser, where you can find the extension, and click it.Link Your MightyText Extension.
- 5You can do this by allowing your Gmail account to access your MightyText application through your Google Chrome browser. Take note that your Gmail account should be matched to your browser, and to your Android smartphone.Link Your Google Mail Account.
- 6Enjoy texting from your PC to another smartphone device.
Tips and Tricks
- When you are using MightyText with your browser, make sure that your smartphone has a signal so that you can send and receive texts.
- You can call anyone from your PC browser with MightyText.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Lynn, Kirk, Ronniel Javier