Pair Sony Xperia on Bluetooth Headset
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Batkingnz, Lynn and 2 others
Sony Xperia is a lineage of Sony smartphones and tablets. The link of phones has been produced since 2008 and the name Xperia came from the word "experience". With the growing usage of wireless technology, many of us are investing in Bluetooth headsets to let us enjoy music and make calls from our cellphones while on the go. With the benefit of having no wires as well as being safer to use, for example talking on your phone when driving, Bluetooth is here to stay. Read on below to see how to Pair your Xperia device to your Bluetooth Headset.
What is a Bluetooth Headset?
A Bluetooth headset permits a wireless connection among a headset and a Bluetooth enabled cellphone. A Bluetooth headset is tiny and lightweight, other versions weighing 1 ounce (28 grams). It gives up to 5 hours talk time and 100 hours standby time. This kind of headset allows the user to use a phone without cables, even though it is in a nearby room, in a bag, pocket, etc.
Charging Your Bluetooth Headset
- 1The display is lit when the charger is linked properly.Link your headset to any computer with a USB cable.
- 2When finished charging, the display switches off.
Pair your Xperia to a Bluetooth device
Things To Do When Pairing Fails
- 1Find out which pairing procedure your phone employs.
- 2Ensure that your Bluetooth is turned on.
- 3Activate discoverable mode.
- 4Power your phone off and back on.
- 5Ensure that the phones you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
- 6Renew the hardware's firmware.
- 7Download a driver.
- 8Ensure that your devices are close enough to one another.
- 9Bear in mind that not all wireless devices use Bluetooth.