Legally Monitor your Children's Text Messages and Emails from a Cellphone. Works for your Girlfriend or Boyfriend with Permission.
Edited by Alma, Gol, Dougie, Doug Collins and 24 others
Questions and Answers
I forgot my Facebook password and I don't have access to my phone number?
The phone I wrote on my Facebook profile was not mine, so how can I see that's phone number messages by not using it
When restoring the old password, you can use the email account associated with the profile. Restore your password using the email account if your phone number is no longer available.
- Launch Facebook.
- Type your old account name.
- Tap on the "Password" input field.
- Type a password. You may need to repeat this step several times. A "Password Entered Incorrectly" pop-up message will appear.
- Tap on "Reset".
- Tap on "Email me a link to reset my password"
- Tap on "Continue".
- You will either receive an email message that will have a link that you can tap on and reset your old password.
- Pick a new password.
How do I stop my boyfriend's parents from seeing my texts?
Of recent, my boyfriend informed me that his mom and dad could read our texts. We don't do anything illegal or whatever. I feel like my privacy is being invaded and I have told my boyfriend things that his parents do not need to be knowing about me. I could use help figuring out how to prevent it.
To prevent this from happening, you both have to hard-reset your phones, which will erase all of the data from the phones, and not use the WiFi network in your house. If spy applications are installed, then it is easier to get rid of them by resetting the phones to the factory settings. Please look up our articles on how to reset your specific phone model. Local WiFi networks may have sniffers that will spy out the traffic. It is better to avoid using WiFi on your phones at home. Also, never leave your phones unattended.
I want to get into my old Facebook account?
I want to get into my old Facebook account but I don't remember the password
First, you have to make sure that you have logged out of the new account on your phone.
- 2Tap on the hot-dog menu icon.
- 3Scroll down to the bottom.
- 4Tap on "Log Out".
- 5Press the home button.
Now, you have to retrieve the old password.
- 1Tap on the Facebook application.
- 2Type your old account name.
- 3Tap on the "Password" input field.
- 4You may need to repeat this step several times. A "Password Entered Incorrectly" pop-up message will appear.Type a password.
- 5Tap on "Reset".
- 6Tap on either "Email me a link to reset my password" or "Text me a code to reset my password".
- 7Tap on "Continue".
- 8You will either receive an SMS message with the code that you will have to enter or an email message that will have a link that you can tap and reset your old password.Follow the instructions on the screen after that.
- 9Type it twice to confirm it.Pick a new password.
You are ready to use your old account now by logging in!
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I think my boyfriend is either talking back with his ex or some other female and he has these weird text that comes up on his phone as just like 5 #s sent it to him. He tends to have a problem Factory Resetting his phone. He does it at least 4 maybe 5 tim
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: LAUNDERDALE, Jay, DeleteQnA