Not to be a Victim of HYIP
Edited by Charmed, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
Business online sounds good specially if your income will go in your pocket effortlessly. This is the promise of every High Yielding Programs or popularly known as HYIP. They offer good investment plans that yields interest that you can get for a period of time. But not all of them are good for the first few days or months but eventually turns into a scam. This is a tutorial on how not to be a victim of HYIP.
- 1Usually you can read testimonials about the company before investing your money.Research first about the company.Advertisement
- 2If you are investing in a HYIP start investing small amount first and then invest the interest after making a cycle, when you receive the interest you invest it again.Start Small.Advertisement
- 3If there is an investment plan wherein you can cash out your earnings after a short period of time the better.Choose the shortest plan as possible.
- 4I suggest you try to invest in different HYIP, because investing in one HYIP, if ever the company stop paying your money all your money will be lost.Do not invest all in one company.
- 5If the HYIP offers daily cash out then you can choose this, though it generates small interest, once your investment is returned you can always choose to compound the interest of your investment.Cash out daily.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- The most popular warning for possible investors is "invest the money that you can afford to lose."
- Never make really huge investments without doing huge amount of prior research. Not because one person said it's good, you will follow immediately. Double check or even triple check on the company before making any important decisions.
- If any information is unclear, never hesitate to clarify. Just because another person guaranteed that the program is good does not mean that you can be lazy and just make decisions right away. Consider the different angles of information and see how comfortable you are about them.
- Always believe in the saying, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is.". Always be logical before making any decisions and never act on impulse just because you are too impressed with what is being presented to you.
- Consult various forums online and see what other people have to say about the program or company. Oftentimes, forums are such a good source of feedback because people give their opinion and comments there based on their personal experiences. What you normally read in forums are purely based on real experiences.
- Clarify how you are going to get paid and never invest too much without trying to see if your investment comes back. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Tread with caution by doing little steps at the beginning to see if it's all worth it.
Categories : Online Business & Transactions
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed