Edited by Melsan, Maria Quinney, Dougie, lahiru and 12 others
Questions and Answers
My phone has 80 characters limitation?
My Korean version phone has 80 characters limitation ,if it passes to its limit 80 characters. SMS will turn to MMS
You can bypass this 80 character limit on your phone by doing the following.
- Go to your Application Drawer.
- Look for the Play store App.
- Search for "Handcent SMS" on Play store.
- Tap on "Handcent SMS" from the search result.
- Tap on Install.
- Wait for the application to be installed.
- Use Handcent SMS as your default messaging app.
- That's it. You can now send messages without the 80 character limit using Handcent SMS.
In my Samsung S2 phone, why will the network die when I open the mobile data to use internet?
Network will be gone while I use mobile data.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How do you bypass the Samsung Galaxy 2?
Please help me with the limit in Korean letter, I am having a hard time
In Korean language a single character can mean a phrase, that's why in your Korean Samsung Galaxy S2 your text messages are limited to 80 characters. In order to bypass this, you need to have the Handcent SMS app installed on your Android device. Follow the steps below to install this app on your phone:
- 1On your home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open the Google Play store.
- 3If you can't find it you can go to this link.Tap on the 'Search' icon, and search for the Handcent SMS app.
- 4On the application page, click on the 'Install' button.
- 5Once the app is installed on your phone, open it.
- 6On Handcent SMS setting, set this app as your default SMS application, so you can use this app to receive and send text message.
To learn more on how to bypass the SMS limit on your Samsung GS2, read our main article by clicking on the title of this Q&A page or the link below the article summary.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, Jay, VC