Edited by Maria Quinney, Dougie, danny, senait ghirmay and 20 others
Questions and Answers
What is causing my phone not to charge using its USB cable?
My itel 1402 iNote has not been charging and also is not detecting USB cable if I want to send and access my documents on the phone.
- Inspect the cable for any damage by using it on another device. Replace it with an official itel cable if needed.
- Press the Windows key and "Pause - Break". Click "Device Manager". Locate your phone on the list by expanding menu items. If you see a yellow triangle in the icon, then download the USB driver for your PC: an Itel 1402 USB driver. Unpack it with WinRAR. Right-click the device in "Device Manager" and select "Update Driver Software". Choose the unpacked file by clicking "Browse my computer for driver software". Reboot your PC afterwards.
- Check if the mini-USB connector on the phone is altered inside. Shine a bright light and adjust the small tab inside if necessary with any small tool. Blow the dust out with compressed air.
- Replace the adapter of the charger or change the wall socket for charging.
- Try putting the phone into another USB port, preferably on the back of the PC.
- Hard-reset the device and see if the problem persists.
- If nothing helps, then you need to replace either the USB port on the phone or motherboard at the nearest mobile-phone service center.
I have followed the process, all was moving well, but I cannot find the wiping logo?
How can I get the wiping logo, I have tried it all
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: What can you do to show you trust your boyfriend
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, VisiHow, kombo