Recover Android Device in case of Forgot password/pattern unlock an Android device
Edited by Maria Quinney, isaac greenish, Dougie, RONSIRINASHALOM DEVINE and 19 others
Questions and Answers
My itel 1350 does not bring a recovery option?
How to unlock itel 1350 that has got too many patterns
The way to unlock your device is the same way that other Android devices can be bypassed when you have forgotten your password:
When you have forgotten your pattern you will be given an option to log into your Google Account that is associated with that device, by logging in you will be able to get into your device without having to perform a Hard Reset, which would make you lose all of your information. When you use this option you will be granted access to your device and hold on to all of your data.
On your device you can perform a Hard Reset by performing the following steps:
- 1Power off device
- 2Hold the power and volume key
- 3Release buttons and use the volume key to highlight Factory Reset
- 4Press the power button to make the selection
How to unlock pattern in itel it 1351?
My phone does not bring Factory Reset menu.
If you're using what you think is your phone's normal password but it's not working, chances are you forgot the actual pattern even though you think it's right. Try entering the wrong password until your phone asks you for your Google account information. When it does, enter your information; your phone will now unlock, allowing you to remove or change the password so you can use your phone. If you don't remember your Google account information, go to this website to try to recover it. If you can't recover your Google account information, or if you never signed into a Google account on your phone in the first place, you will, unfortunately, need to perform a Factory Reset. A Factory Reset deletes all of your phone's data to bring it back to its original factory settings; however, it's the only option available to you at this point. To learn how to perform a proper Factory Reset on your itel 1351, read through and follow the steps in this great VisiHow how-to article. When the reset is complete, be sure to log into your phone with a Google account to which you know the information. This way, if you ever forget your phone's password or pattern lock again, you will have a way to get into your phone without having to perform another Factory Reset.
How do I Hard Reset itel1350 which was locked?
I forgot my phone pattern lock, and my Google account username and password. How can I unlock my phone?
Unfortunately, in your case performing a Hard Reset is the only way that you can unlock your phone. This will erase all of your data and set your phone back to the factory default OS, or latest ROM you've set. So if you upgraded from JellyBean to Kitkat, your Android phone would be restored to the Kitkat OS, but without any of your customizations or changes applied.
Follow the steps below to perform a Hard Reset on your itel 1350:
- 1Turn your phone off by pressing the power button.
- 2Once the phone is off, put the battery back in so you can complete the rest of these steps.If you can't turn your phone off, remove the battery.
- 3Press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
- 4Release the buttons once your phone turns on.
- 5Now your phone will boot into recovery mode, where you can perform a Hard Reset.
- 6Use the volume down and up buttons to highlight the Factory Reset option.
- 7Press the power button to select the Factory Reset option.
- 8Keep in mind that pressing any button or removing the battery during this process can damage your phone.Wait for the process to complete.
- 9Your phone should now be unlocked.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Android phone locked after my kids used wrong patterns
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, DeleteQnA, proroaster