Edited by mn, Geraldo, Eng, lilly2 and 14 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My Samsung S4 displaying only the Samsung flash and not opening.I done factory reset but same problem is there?
- 1.2 How can I fix my camera in Firefly S80?
- 1.3 Lollipop 5 signal is not available?
- 1.4 Yes. I just received a Lenovo A936 (no service)?
- 1.5 I have reset my yoga for few times, the past 2 years (data wiping) because it just won't turn on once in a while?
- 1.6 Touch pad not working in Micromax canvas?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My Samsung S4 displaying only the Samsung flash and not opening.I done factory reset but same problem is there?
Samsung S4 I9500
I installed new font into my Samsung S4 phone.after that it is starting and displaying only the Samsung flash and not opening.I done factory reset but same problem is there.
Try installing new Samsung ODIN OS to the device. Hopefully, this fixes the issue because otherwise, the Samsung logo loop means that you have bricked your device.
How can I fix my camera in Firefly S80?
My phone has a flip camera, I try to used it now but every time I took a picture it gets green when I rotate it, then it says "can't connect to camera" I tried to restart it but it is still the same.. I have tried: I try rooted apps because the phone still got rooted.. I think it was caused by: I think the go launcher Z but it always heated my phone and I always need to boost it.
- Go to Settings then Systems. Click on About Phone 5 to 10 times to unlock Developer Options. If you are on Kitkat OS then you will disable Use NuPlayer. Restart your phone and it should be back to normal.
- Hard Reset the device which will resolve any corrupt OS or an app that is causing interference.
- Put your phone into Recovery Mode and choose Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache. You rooted your phone and this can leave cache that is causing interference.
- Go to your Applications Manager and select clear cache then clear data and force stop the Camera application. This might not be enough of a solution though since your screen turns green upon rotation of an image.
Lollipop 5 signal is not available?
Lollipop 5 signal is not available
From within your Settings>Mobile Networks, check to see if the APN values match what your mobile carrier uses for APN. This happened after the update to Lollipop and many had to reconfigure their settings for Mobile Networks correctly. Selecting Choose Automatically may also solve your issue. I noticed with my phone I had to constantly choose automatically until I put my phone into Recovery Mode and Wiped Cache Partition and then Dalvik Cache.
Yes. I just received a Lenovo A936 (no service)?
Yes. I just received a Lenovo A936, and I put in my SIM card (Metro pcs/ T-Mobile and it still does not have service). Do you know any other options that I might try first?. I have tried: Tried APN setting, That is all I can find on this issue. I think it was caused by: No idea
Was the phone compatible for Metro PCS/T-Mobile? The phone would need to be unlocked and able to work on those radio frequencies for you to have service with the SIM card. If you purchased a compatible phone and the APN settings are correct then you may have a defective SIM card.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I have a Tablet that has only power and reset. No volume, no home. I need to Factory Reset
I have reset my yoga for few times, the past 2 years (data wiping) because it just won't turn on once in a while?
This time, trying to wipe data but keeps showing "erasing" then my yoga will restart itself over and over again
You are stuck in a boot loop. Hopefully, your device is not bricked. Remove the battery and try to boot up the device. If it starts the boot loop again then you will need to install new firmware.
Touch pad not working in Micromax canvas?
Some water got spilled on my Micromax phone, but then I removed battery and kept it overnight. Next day it started working over WiFi network. In the evening I put back my SIM, from then on touch pad is not working..
Your electrical circuit under the screen is still wet. You need to put your phone into a bowl of rice or silica and let it sit for a minimum of 24 hours before turning on your phone again. You may have short circuited your screen components but the only way to find out is a waiting game of making sure the phone is completely dry before turning it back on.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, jake1, amitraj